Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic - Humour, Rants & Pointless Posts

Windsor castle eviction
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
mark the spark

2014 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XXV LE Auto Causeway GreyDiscovery 4

They want to travel but from site to site .weve fitted out a few travellers site facilities and some are decent folk but a high percentage are little more than vermin.its the lack of the police will or powers perhaps to deal with them that winds me up just pass the problem along seems to be the attitude.
 MY05 SE D3 Manual my first LR what a car
MY10 HSE D4 auto
MY14 XXV more buttons than the spaceshuttle 

Post #22339013rd Jun 2021 12:06 pm
Randylover

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

He could have found a better plate than that , what a waste of our money Razz
 05 TDV6,"S" in all colourcoded Zermatt silver,7 seats winter pack HK 6cd stereo,Dual climate,Xenons,

Mods:
Re-Con Engine,De-Tango,Reverse camera,Fog/DRl lights,Aux Battery, perm Aux socket in boot,LED Volt meters in roof panel,Built in tom tom, Strobes fitted in grille, Aux switches for trailer lights fitted in roof panel,Roof Rails,Grille conversion 

Post #22339353rd Jun 2021 2:04 pm
LT

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

Andrew is not on the Civil List, which was replaced with the Sovereign Grant 10 years ago, nor does he receive any parliamentary funding.

After serving for 20 years in Navy he gets a pension and is funded from his mother’s private income.

Hasten to add that I’m no fan of the man.
 2006 D3 HSE (Original & still the best)-GONE
2010 D4 HSE (A bit bling)-GONE
2014 D4 HSE (Almost too bling)-GONE
2015 D4 HSE (A heated what?)-GONE
2016 D4 Landmark (Written Off)-GONE
2016 D4 Landmark (Surely the last!) PD1881 rims-GONE
2017 FFRR SDV8 Autobiography (now semi-retired) 

Post #22339573rd Jun 2021 4:00 pm
gstuart

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

RRSTDV8 wrote:
gstuart wrote:

Ur right , they don’t do themselves any favours , always hear in the papers when they’ve parked up that area then suffers with a massive increase of thefts, ripping people off doing driveways etc

Then as u also say ref the rubbish left behind , one law for us and another for them

Wonder if the government allocated more sites for them if that would reduce parking where they shouldn’t

That's the thing about them. If they just turned up, camped there for a few weeks and then left, leaving no rubbish behind and having not caused a mini crime spike, they'd be welcome in a lot more places. But they leave rubbish and junk when they leave, cause damage, and often go around stealing from the locals. And then they complain that people don't like them.

As for being given more places to stay, would the Government be nice enough to also give me more places to stay. I quite fancy a holiday cottage on the coast, for example. Whistle

Indeed, couldn't agree more , apologises I meant like a site for where they could park there mobile homes/ caravans on , indeed would be nice for some free holiday homes, Rolling with laughter

Never forget my mum always telling me that the older generation of gypsies back in the 40’s never left rubbish behind them and was always very respectful to there surroundings and others

Post #22339633rd Jun 2021 4:18 pm
gstuart

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

mark the spark wrote:
They want to travel but from site to site .weve fitted out a few travellers site facilities and some are decent folk but a high percentage are little more than vermin.its the lack of the police will or powers perhaps to deal with them that winds me up just pass the problem along seems to be the attitude.

Done some work on a few sites as well, finished one empty mobile home , they were due to move in the next day , however when the did the boiler , rads and pipework had all been nicked

Funny when u see programs on tv where if they need to go onto a site there in large numbers for when it all kicks off, remember one where they chased a car then all of a sudden the driver miraculously disappeared

Post #22339653rd Jun 2021 4:23 pm
HWN

Wales 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 4

We have a 120 yr-old gypsy caravan as a holiday home - does that count? Very Happy

"have" as in "will have if I get my finger out and finish painting it" and "holiday home" as in "renting it to people".

2015 Volvo V40
2014 D4 HSE
2006 RRS - C'est mort. Fin...  ...It's alive!  Oh no, it's not - scrapped.
2019 Suzuki Kingquad 400
2017 RamRod Taskmaster 1150
1977 John Deere 2130

Post #22339663rd Jun 2021 4:27 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >