Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Suspension problem
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Paulejlprl

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Barolo BlackDiscovery 3
Suspension problem

Hi all, I am new to the site and wondered if any one can help with a problem with my disco 3, this is a long story but will try to keep to the facts, thinking I would try and save some ££ I changed the front lower rear swing arm bushes+ o/s/f cv boot + n/s/f wheel bearing/hub assy biggish job for me but got it done, then the trouble started, when started driving the traction control coming in, hdc fault system unavailable,suspension lowering, after having tracking done had the column sensor calibrated all seemed ok, when going away for the weekend after 2 hrs on the motorway got orange light on, suspension fault on LCD, and normal hight only, had it on a snap on scanner today and has come up with these, u0421 invalid data received from ride level control module, c1131 air supply, c1a20 pressure increases too slow when filling reservoir, any ideas?? Is this to do with the first prob or so thing new!!! Thanks all sorry for the essay p.s the compressor fires up for around 15 seconds then cuts out and the disco is now down on the stops coz had the bung out of the air tank!!.

Post #127362022nd Apr 2014 9:27 pm
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

sounds like you need a new compressor or see if you can repair it. Do a search on the board for changing the silca gel in the dryer on the pump or the casing cracked.

Flack Thumbs Up

Post #127369723rd Apr 2014 8:30 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Paulejlprl

Thanks for the reply, I was thinking compressor to be honest, but am just hoping not!! It has gone in for a diag today so am bracing for the bad news!!!! Will post the results, I see on eBay a recon kit, for around £100, does that sound about right? Paul.

Post #127474125th Apr 2014 8:06 am
Paulejlprl

Got it sorted today, had a disco 4 pump fitted, pipe work altered and the upgrade on the computer, £840 lighter Sad

Post #127763830th Apr 2014 9:16 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >