Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Nanocom error
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Now i am feeling much better, I would just like to add my thanks to those posting here during my period of inability to do so and in my abscence from the board for the last 10 Days.

I have privately contacted therealboss (Dale) to apologize for any failure on my part to more directly assist Dale better in my post, explain my situation and other things, and also to clear up any mis understanding.

BBS is currently working with Dale to try and figure out any possible cause or reason why he got this initial VIN check failure error message, which as Dale now appreciates, is certainly not related to a code entry problem as this case has a specific "Functions Locked" error message.

crwoody;
Quote:
I'm sure I've had this show on mine one time when I connected it without the ignition switched on

You may well have indeed encountered this VIN check fail message when the Ignition is not on before, however this was fixed quite some time ago and of course now there is a message that is also correct for those particular circumstances that when nothing responds at all, points out that the Ignition needs turning on Thumbs Up

Post #127218119th Apr 2014 5:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >