Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

105k mile service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Brian GOG

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

It's a pity you're not closer to Leeds, we can do the 105k service using all genuine parts and Comma oils for 495 plus VAT. This includes the 2 idlers and new polyvee belt, the front and rear timing belts and tensioners. The engine oil and filter, new pollen filter and checkover of vehicle.
Brian
Green Oval Garage

Post #96928824th Aug 2012 11:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Ash3

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Had mine done at Statstones in Hainault London for 599. They did quote extra 156 or so for changing the idlers pullys which they said were worn. They woudl have charged the full amount if I hadnt pointed out that they had already stripped the engine for the work and its just an extra coupleof minutes work to replace teh idlers... hey quickly relented and and fittted them for free.

Seems like unless you point out to them that you know whats involved they try and charge you the full amount..the Censored thiefs..their alias of Local Stealer is very well deserved no matter how nice and polite they are the Censored Censored they robbed me for HP fuel pump change also.

If they ever tell you your HP fuel pump needs replace due to a leak, make sure you ask to see it..as I was at work and could not get downuntil a few days later I didnt and am now am left feeling somewhat unsure whether it was needed or not.

good hunting Thumbs Up

Post #96929525th Aug 2012 12:45 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >