Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Finance, Insurance and Warranties

Disco 3 Finance.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
blue_manc

United Kingdom 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

Howdo Kam - will be in touch shortly re options to move from a company car to personally owned.

Post #43883816th Mar 2009 12:51 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Very much open for business guys.
Had our best month last month, bit quieter this month, everyone still seem to be buying used cars, is doing wonders for residuals/market prices.

If you are thinking of changing and need some competitive finance, and/or help finding the right car, drop us a line!
Competitive rates, gap insurance, Balloon deals, straight Hp's. Dealer/Trade sourced cars.. Thumbs Up

Post #49810721st Jul 2009 2:22 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Oh and we'll gladly match or beat any like for like Lease Purchase/HP agreement rate.. Thumbs Up

Post #49811521st Jul 2009 2:51 pm
shar

England 

A big thanks to Simon for all his help and patience on the purchase of our D3, you saved us a packet Very Happy

Tony & sharon Thumbs Up

Post #49884523rd Jul 2009 10:48 am
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Tony.

Thanks very much for your business, much appreciated.
Anything you need in future, please let us know.
Enjoy the D3! Thumbs Up

Post #49884723rd Jul 2009 10:51 am
al cope

England 

Kam's just sorted a great deal for me to swap current D3 for new D3 XS.

I've met up with him twice to sign stuff/etc, and the man's a pleasure to do business with Thumbs Up

Highly recommended

Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Last edited by al cope on 11th Sep 2009 7:37 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #51871711th Sep 2009 9:54 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

Thanks for the feedback Al.
Enjoy the new D3.. great meeting you... anytime you're going past pop in for a cuppa with the new motor! Thumbs Up

Post #51890411th Sep 2009 6:01 pm
chris ace

England 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
MHC Finance feedback

Just thought that i would mention the absolutely brilliant service i have had with finance from Kam @ MHC, one of the sites sponsors. He arranged finance on a new bmw company car and saved me over 50% interest on what bmw would have charged me. From start to finish everything went very smoothly and i was always kept up to date with how things were progressing. I really cannot thank Kam enough and would not hesitate to recommend him, or use him in the future. Should i eventually go for a D4, and the 60/40 deal at landrover no longer exists, then im sure Kam will sort out a good enough deal to sway me.
Many thanks Kam, regards, Chris.

Post #52671029th Sep 2009 6:59 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
kam100

United Kingdom 

No probs Chris.
Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the car, and let us know if you need anything in future.

Thumbs Up

Post #5300265th Oct 2009 6:34 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Just an update really as the finance game has changed faces quite a bit over the past 12 months or so.
What we are doing for our customers in the current climate:

If you are employed and are looking at a Brand NEW car, try and see what the manufacturer incentivised offers are and push them on the rates/package/overall purchase price of the metal and see what you can get. We aren’t going to say some of these deals aren’t worth taking, some of them are just plain ridiculous so well worth the money!

We are always willing to help in approaching dealers on your behalf or pushing the business to particular dealers for you, who we know will provide good prices and fast turnaround times. We will also look at any finance particulars for you and let you know if this is currently a good deal or not, as we come across a lot of finance deals on a daily basis so we get a good handle on what dealers/competitors are offering.

If you are self employed/director looking at a new car, give us a try and we can normally beat the dealer incentive finance offers and then some. Also assist with the sourcing as mentioned above, or can fund to your preferred dealer.

If you are either self employed/employed, and are looking at a USED car, we can help on all fronts including finance, private/trade sourced cars, and also packages on the warranty's, road side assistance etc. Don't buy the GAP, Tyre/Alloy/Misfuelling insurance from dealers in any instance,, we can always do that cheaper for like products, and also there are many other sellers on the internet who can provide similar packages for good prices.

When you are looking to sell your car, let us know what you have been bid in Pex and we can see if we can get anymore for you through our trade network, we have a lot of buyers that we work with on a regular basis and provided the car is priced fairly we can normally turn them over very quickly.

As an alternative to normal dealers/traders, give us a call or drop us a PM/Email and we’ll see what we can sort out for you.
Prime & Sub Prime clients welcomed!

Post #63982722nd Apr 2010 5:39 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Preview
A list of what we do:

1. New car finance - Employed/ Self Employed/ Director's. Any vehicle, no price restrictions.

2. Used car finance - Up to around 10 years old.

3. Refinance deals - if your balloon is up or coming to an end, or you have a current finance agreement which you want to restructure, give us a shout we can see what we can do for you.

4. Gap Insurance (return to invoice/value) for newly purchased cars new/used, and also products for currently owned vehicles protecting the current value of your car for future total loss claims.

5. Warranty packages for any vehicle up to 10 years old and that has covered up to 100k miles from new.

6. Road side assistance packages for all vehicles, covering UK, Europe and also Family packs (multiple vehicles).

7. Misfuelling Insurance, and insurance excess cover insurance.

Go to: www.mhcfinance.co.uk
and/or www.warrantyuk.co.uk for further info.

Post #68231113th Aug 2010 2:34 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Just wanted to say a BIG Thumbs Up Thumbs Up to Kam for sorting out my Ballon re-finance.
Whilst not a huge figure in comparison to the original outlay, my Bank (even though it's part owned by me!!) thought I was too much of a risk....! Despite me having a 999 credit rating and significantly inside the affordability test! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Quick call to Kam & he had paperwork over to me straight away, returned & in fact the longest delay was from my BOS finance company to confirm in writing the final figure!

So big-up to Kam & his team, Thanks! Thumbs Up
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #7831596th Apr 2011 1:53 pm
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

He does balloons?? Thought it was just car's etc! Shocked Shocked Mr. Green

Post #7831606th Apr 2011 1:56 pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Thanks for the feedback mate, appreciate the business! Thumbs Up
DSL, we'll finance whatever we can in this climate! Wink

Post #7832536th Apr 2011 7:43 pm
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin