Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

Sunroof in OZ
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
stevo68

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Hey Mate,

Go the sun roof, to be honest until this post never even thought of some of the concerns as never been a problem. I dont even use the blinds at all, or if I have it is very rare. I live on the Gold Coast and at the moment the new house I bought, doesnt have a garage as we have converted the existing one. So the D3 is sitting outside in the sun all day. Sure bit warmish once I hop in, though windows down, sunroof completely open, stereo blaring, oh yeah 8) . I also have 4 brats with one on the way and kids have never mentioned anything in relation to the alpine roof bar that it is cool to have. Hope to pass you on the way on day as make regular trips to brissie, Ill be the one windows down, sunroof all the way open Very Happy

Regards

Stevo
 2005 D3 HSE V8, General Tire AT2 255/55/R18, Kaymar Rear Bar and Wheel Carrier
Off Road: http://server1.pictiger.com/albums/563/ormeau-hills/ 

Post #25065025th Jan 2008 4:52 am
PBob

Australia 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

I'm a bit late commenting here as I have been away on hols. I have the full tropical roof and have done outback etc and never even thought about it making any difference. Bonatti Grey and light upholstery and the car is light inside. In hot weather I open the roof a little to let the hot air out when starting up and close it again a few minutes later. Sitting in the back is fine and does give extra sightseeing potential. The covers over the glass are good as well.
 2006 HSE TDV6 Bonatti Grey, ECB bull bar, tropical roof, LG Next G car kit, Tom Tom GPS, UHF, Mitchell Bros tow bar, Kimberley Kamper Limited Edition camper trailer and 23 foot Haines Signature half cabin (Towed separately!)  
Post #2539722nd Feb 2008 12:54 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >