DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

Perth Owners Question
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
norto

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Chawton WhiteDiscovery 3

Wayne
I did mericumbene and skirted around Bendethra
a couple of weeks ago with the local 4x4 club.
Good fun

Post #21407011th Oct 2007 6:30 am
WayneD

Location: Sydney Darwin ,Singapore, USA, UK and now country NSW

Australia 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Sounds good Norto.
Black Perth I now have photos of dual battery on my gallery Thumbs Up
 Take the road less traveled. Dual battery system.ORS drawers,LR cargo Barrier.ARB Bull bar,side protection bars,Mickey Thompson ATR's 17" rims, Rear wheel carrier, radiator guard TPMS Mitchell Bros Tow Hitch LR RAI Steel Rims , GME UHF, Off Road GPS, Llams (yet to be fitted)  
Post #21445611th Oct 2007 11:51 pm
StornowaySA

Australia 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

WayneD - very neat and tidy fit!! great job!
 MY2010 D4 HSE 3.0, e-diff, 19inch MTR's; LLAMS Height adjustor, LR f & r light guards, LR side steps, LR bright finish side door mouldings; LR/Mantec G4 front bash plate, LR G4 Winch kit, Warn 9500lb Winch; GOE compressor guard, Uniden UHF, LR bright finish roof rails, LR G4 driving light kit, LR G4 ladder, 4 x extra rear compartment 12V sockets, Traxide dual battery system and Optima Yellowtop battery, ORS drawer system / fridge slide, LED rear compartment lighting.  
Post #21446412th Oct 2007 1:14 am
WayneD

Hey Black Perth,
Just got back from 5 days on Moreton Island in Qld and the dual battery worked an absolute treat. Ice cold beer every day and kept the meat frozen. The Disco also performed exceptionally well. Managed to get a few free beers for pulling out a Suzuki which was sill deep in sand and getting a Toyota Landcruiser off low tide mark.
 Take the road less traveled. Dual battery system.ORS drawers,LR cargo Barrier.ARB Bull bar,side protection bars,Mickey Thompson ATR's 17" rims, Rear wheel carrier, radiator guard TPMS Mitchell Bros Tow Hitch LR RAI Steel Rims , GME UHF, Off Road GPS, Llams (yet to be fitted)  
Post #22434615th Nov 2007 3:07 am
StornowaySA

Australia 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4
Land Rover Cargo Barrier Cost and Quote to Fit

WayneD, great news (battery) and sound slike a good trip! While I think of it I was quoted at the Perth Stealership for a LR Cargo Barrier: 1x RAA559 CARGO BARRIER $546.00; fair enough - wasn't expecting to get one for $200; BUT they quoted: labour to fit $450.00 3.5 hours; How hard is it to fit? DId you fit yours DIY?
cheers
Chris
 MY2010 D4 HSE 3.0, e-diff, 19inch MTR's; LLAMS Height adjustor, LR f & r light guards, LR side steps, LR bright finish side door mouldings; LR/Mantec G4 front bash plate, LR G4 Winch kit, Warn 9500lb Winch; GOE compressor guard, Uniden UHF, LR bright finish roof rails, LR G4 driving light kit, LR G4 ladder, 4 x extra rear compartment 12V sockets, Traxide dual battery system and Optima Yellowtop battery, ORS drawer system / fridge slide, LED rear compartment lighting.  
Post #22434715th Nov 2007 3:13 am
WayneD

Chris
Had mine fitted by Town and Country 4x4 in Sydney and from memory they charged me around $700 supply and fit.
I have taken it out and refitted a couple of times. Bolts into the tie downs and into supports at the rear into the roof. I think they may be the child support anchors.

I had to get RR barrier as now one had after market to fit, I believe that they are now available.
cheers
Wayne
Post #22438015th Nov 2007 10:14 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >