Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Upgrading from Base to HSE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
javedi

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Upgrading from Base to HSE

Hi all,
After only about 9 months of ownership of my 7 seater base I'm chomping at the bit to get a better specced car and of course the only another LR3 will do , really would like a HSE and I'm prepared to look at older model than my 06 if I have to, and wondered if anyone has had the same experiance gone from base to se or hse whats the finance issuse like im on a 4 year finance will I have to pay a huge deposit to balance this or Im I wise to take a hit on the milage and accept older HSE for the better spec or do I wait for the finance to be a year old. Sorry if am being vague etc I hate the whole car buying process Embarassed so thought might me better to arm myself with real facts from you guys(and ladies).So thanks in advance for any help info etc...javed

Post #13979416th Mar 2007 9:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
cmyers_uk

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

First things first you need to get a settlement figure from your finance company. Do a search on parkers for trade in price then in my experience subtract 1-2K. That will let you know how much equity you have in your current vehicle. Then its just a case of buying what you can afford there are loads of cheap loans or garages that do finance.

Post #13986416th Mar 2007 11:03 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >