Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Proper side of the pond to ask the questions...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Ghaniba

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3

Funny you should mention it... I'd like to shove 33's under it. Not just any 33's - My fav tire that I've run on a few rigs now -- Nitto Mud Grapplers.

They do VERY well in my area, in the mix of wet / muddy rocks, etc in the woods of New England. The only bad things I can say about them is the cost and they do roar as they go down the road. The noise, doesn't bother me one bit, and the money isn't that much more than others anyway.

So, while I sound like yet another @ss clown wanting to stuff 33's on it... it's not for the size -- I'd HAPPILY pick up a set of 32s if they made them in that size.

Here's one of my old rigs with them on it. 33x13.5 R15. Great traction AND very good, aggressive looking!

Dave

Post #144745923rd Mar 2015 11:51 pm
DiscoNels

United States 2006 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

I hear ya on the Nitto's, I'd like them myself. You should check out Lucky8's Disco 3 with 33" Nitto's AND 17" steel wheels. Uh huh, 17's on V8 brakes. Give them a call and talk it out or search online for their facebook page Lucky8 LLC.

I see you're in CT, I think Lucky8 is in NY and hit a lot of Eastern events. I'm in MN so don't get to cross paths with them as I head out West to Colorado or Moab so far but I talk to Justin and buy stuff from them.
 1998 Discovery LSE - Gold, 249,000+ miles, completely stock
2007 Range Rover SC - White, 63,000 mi
2006 Discovery 3 HSE - Locking E-Diff, Rover Specialties rock sliders, 275/65/18 Cooper STT PRO, LLAMS suspension controller, LR Expedition Roof Rack. Asfir Rear Diff, Tactical 4x4 (Gas Tank Skid, Rear Bumper, and Front Bumper w/12K winch), Traxide Split Charge System, Overland Solar + Lensun Solar panels
BBS Nanocom Evolution and Gap Diagnostics IID BT Tool 

Post #144747724th Mar 2015 12:45 am
Ghaniba

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3

I've sent Justin a couple of emails - I was very intrigued by the 17" wheels that would clear -- but he didn't give me any info, just that they were 'out of stock' - I really should harass him one more time. I'd much rather that extra inch of tire for the woods!

Post #144773724th Mar 2015 8:08 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >