DISCO3.CO.UK > Courier Network

Help wanted moveing sankey trailer from Pembroke
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
christyler

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Help wanted moveing sankey trailer from Pembroke

Hi Guys,

i have had a disastrous week, the engine has blown in my Disco 3 and i need to get it replaced, i have been planning to got to the peterborough show for the last six months with my trailer to camp for the week end.

problem is: i live in Ireland, i have to bring the D3 on a trailer to Essex, i can get the engine job done in time for the show but that leaves my sankey in Ireland.

I can get the trailer on the ferry from Ireland to pembroke, but that means i have to go from Essex to pembroke and then to peterborough in the one day.

My question is: is there anyone with a nato hitch that can collect the trailer from pembroke and get it at least up through wales to meet me somewhere,
i know i wouldn't be so lucky as to find some one that was going to Peterborough to bring it there for me, but i can but hope.

I would of course reimburse you for the fuel, and if you are going to the peterborough show, i will pay all your fuel for you and maybe a nice bottle of Irish !!!!
 CLUB "Ah Shor it'll be grand"

First D3 in the World with a Hydraulic Winch.
2006 Disco 3 TDV6 S Auto,
Diff Locks, Turbochipped, Raised Air Intake, 220volts Onboard, Onboard Compressor, Large Bore Exahust, Underbody Protection, One or two Other Mods as well.
Other toys include, Argo Avenger 8x8, Tatra 6x6 Motorhome (Being Built) 

Post #115015030th Aug 2013 7:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >