DISCO3.CO.UK > Blackbox Solutions

MSV-2 Upgrade V1.32 released.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
MSV-2 Upgrade V1.32 released.

Following many months of intensive work adding literally thousands of input and output parameters to all the vehicle systems of the D4 / 2010 RRS we have just released this capability in the form of a V1.32 upgrade.

We would have released this sooner, but we really wanted to include Flashing for all ECU's which is now the only thing we need to add for total functionality completeness. This should have been quite straight forward but sods law dictates that it is proving very problematic and time consuming with our having covered only about a third of all vehicle systems over the last couple of months.

So while we work to finally complete Flashing on all ECU's, and hope things might get easier, we thought that in the meantime we may as well let everyone have all the input and output capability we have developed.

Post #111097931st May 2013 3:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Cheers Colin

Done the update and all seems well but, apart from a couple of niggles that I have posted and Ronnie is looking in to them.

Flack Thumbs Up

Post #111098231st May 2013 3:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cheers Flack

Yep given the amount of additional capability for the D4 that we have actually provided in this upgrade we do expect there to be a few niggles.
But as all of this is just additional capablity rather than changes that might effect what is already provided, even if there are a few niggles and a few things dont work quite right, the vast majority will work fine and it still amounts to having vastly more capability than before.

We appreciate you and anyone informing us of anything they find that does not work as it should and so fixes can be done and included in the next upgrade Thumbs Up

Post #111101431st May 2013 4:47 pm
maplecottage

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Hi Colin,

Good to see continuing dev - quick question. As a lowly D3 / MSV-2 user, is it worth me upgrading my v1.31 ?

Steve. Thumbs Up

Post #111113031st May 2013 7:47 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Hiya Steve.

Thanks, I know we have quite a few things going on these days that may worry MSV-2 owners, but everything else we are doing is absolutelty done on the sole basis that it is in addition to the ongoing developments on the MSV-2 and rather than detract from that in either man hours committed or importance, actually it benefits it considerably.

As you will know, in our last upgrade we finally fullfilled my commitment and obligation to provide all diagnostic capability possible on the D3. And as far as i know there is no problem outstanding with this. Therefore this latest upgrade simply provides a significant step towards meeting the same all diagnostic capability possible for D4 owners.

I will double check with my tech guys that there is nothing in this upgrade that has been undocumented and will benefit D3 owners and so provides them with no real reason to upgrade to this and will let you know for sure Thumbs Up

ATB

Colin

Post #11113781st Jun 2013 4:18 pm
maplecottage

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Hi Colin,
Excellent news and as professional as ever Thumbs Up

Steve

Post #11114021st Jun 2013 5:04 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >