Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

New but want to buy a discovery
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

No SatNav, but this any good? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2006-LAND-ROVER-DISC...dZViewItem

Nothing to do with me, but at least it's black?
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #1287518th Feb 2007 9:10 pm
Chocolate

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

You need the SE model to get Sat Nav as standard, although you can option it on lower models at cost, buying used is going to be a hit and miss if looking for satnav, so better to look for SE or HSE if it is a must(as it was for me).
If buying used, top spec models are deffo. the best value as they seam to depreciate the most initialy, Silver IS a popular colour, this is due to it also being the BEST colour (not that I am biased at all! Whistle ), seriously though, silver seams to always look great and doesnt show up dirt and scratches the same way the Java Blacks do.
IMHO Black looks great if kept clean and gleaming, also ok if you keep it a couple of years and then sell on before scratches etc start to age it

good luck,
I hope you find the car you want, you will not be dissapointed either way, the D3 is ACE!! 8)

Car of the Year 2005, 2006 and 2007, Best Large 4x4
Top Gear "Best Car In The World"
4x4 Magazine "Best 4x4 In The World"

2005 D3 2.7 TDV6 SE Manual, Zambezi Silver, Ebony Powered/Heated Leather, Privacy Glass, Side protection, Parrot CK3200LS Bluetooth Phone Kit, 18" Type 2 Alloys, Bi-Xenons, and Tasmods Stainless Steel sill trims, MANTEC Protection 

Post #1287728th Feb 2007 9:59 pm
buzz

England 

do not dismiss the idea of buying new. iwent looking for a used model but walked away having ordered a new one for £27,200!!!!

Also, it is worth bearing in mind that dealers can supply new cars from stock so you wont have to wait long and they should be able to find you just the spec you want as they have access to cars throughout the uk. look to go shopping near to the end of the sales quarter months (march,june etc) and if you are wanting finance then the £1000 landrover contribution has just been extended making it cheaper still.
 Gone.......but not forgotten

06 Zermatt 7 seat auto with PDC and privacy

Club £400 V.E.D. 

Post #1288479th Feb 2007 6:49 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >