Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Blackbox Solutions

Merry Xmas from BBS for 2012 and a good year or not ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
Merry Xmas from BBS for 2012 and a good year or not ?

A really warm wish for a very merry 2012 Christmas to all on this forum from myself and all here at BBS HQ.

I really do not know where this year has gone. It seems to have gone by so fast compared to previous years

But then the previous years have been so miserable for everyone with nothing but bad news followed by even more bad news. In the last few years we have all suffered due to Banker incompetence and greed, seen that the MP's and politicians we trusted are nothing but thieving manipulative scumbags lining their own pockets and never ever forgetting how many in the forces have given their lives in the name of King and country in the last few years.

In reflection, 2012 was the first year after many that although not being positive to so many at least did not heap even more bad news on us, although no consolation to the valiant forces guys who have lost their lives this last year and the families they leave behind, to which i think we all feel for, at least the numbers are dropping.

http://icasualties.org/

2012 may well not be as memorable as previous years, but for that alone i will raise my glass and give thanks.

Post #101999416th Dec 2012 5:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
KJS

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4

Here Here Bow down

Sorry, just re-read my reply and I sounded like a politician(which l'm not) but l echo the above thoughts.

Have a good christmas !

Keith

Post #102004816th Dec 2012 7:29 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >