Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

FS: Satellite Phone Iridium 9555 NEW OFFER!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Bursztyn

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 4
FS: Satellite Phone Iridium 9555 NEW OFFER!

I'm selling my Iridium 9555 Satellite Phone which I have owned since 2008. This is an incredible piece of technology which works literally anywhere on the planet, land or sea. I have used it in the French and Swiss Alps, remote parts of North Wales and Scotland. As long as you have a clear view of the sky it will locate a number of orbiting satellites. There are 66 orbiting the earth and the Iridium network has the most extensive global network of all satellite phone providers. The signal guarantees contact with home, loved ones or emergency services when your mobile won't work in areas with no or poor signal. I have now stopped travelling so much due to declining health and have therefore decided to part with this equipment. It is complete with many accessories including a useful and durable carrying bag from Satcom, Iridium charger complete with range of international plug adapters, 12V car charger, aerial extension, genuine spare Iridium battery, CD, full instruction manual and the original box that the phone was supplied in. My current Pre Pay Iridium contract expires 26 June so the purchaser will need to organise their own contract which can either be pre pay or post pay (the latter is cheaper but fixed term). Further details on the phone's specification including the various tarrifs on these links: http://www.iridium.com/products/Iridium955...tegoryID=1

http://store.satphone.co.uk/Catalog/New-Pr...id-airtime

In 2008 I paid over £1000 for this equipment. The phone is in excellent condition with many useful accessories as described above. I'm willing to let it go for £350 which is a bargain considering that the cost of a new one together with the accessories I'm offering would still be over £1000!

I've uploaded a couple of pictures which are in my gallery.

If you have any further questions I'll be happy to answer.

Post #9394417th Jun 2012 11:54 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >