DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

For Sale: Renault Grand Modus 2010/60 plate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
astonbuilder

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
For Sale: Renault Grand Modus 2010/60 plate

Hope this advert OK with mods for listing;

My dad passed away a few weeks ago and mum finds the Modus a bit too big (its the long wheelbase 'grand' version) and asked me to help sort it all out. That has, so far, meant I've bought her a brand new Ford Ka that I pick up next Friday and she has it on Saturday and then I get the Renault to 'sort out' and try to recoup a few quid for me.....

Car is a 1.5DCi 2010/60 plate model in 'Expression' trim (remote locking, electric windows, PAS, air-con, CD with remote controls, etc. all that you need) in metallic red with charcoal interior with multicoloured 'pinstripes' in seat cloth. Has floor mats and a boot liner/tray.

Mileage is 11,500 (will go up slightly in my 'ownership'), not yet due a service for another 1100 miles but dad had an oil change done at 12 months as befits his era's view on servicing.... Two new front tyres fitted about 2 months ago. Warranty till end of August 2013/60k miles.

Car is genuinely 'immaculate' inside and out as you would expect on a car that is 21 months old. Cost £12,348 brand new OTR so a bargain here to be had. Big and roomy with high'ish seating position and large boot (rear seats slide to extend either legroom or boot space), I think it is 'free' road tax on this, if not its low band anyway. Car is showing 57mpg and over 700 miles range on a tankfull of fuel.... Drives well and engine pulls strongly, will make a great family/2nd/downsizing motor for somebody?

Car is registered in my mum's name and resides just north of Shrewsbury in the sticks but will be my transport home to Stratford upon Avon when dropping the Ford Ka up there next Saturday morning so can be flexible on collection point or en-route viewing. Can email pictures to anybody interested. All documents available with car in my mum's name (same surname as myself, etc.)

Looking to get £7,000 for it in a quick sale or it will go online at auction site and/or car trader site next weekend. Donation to H4H if sold on here (Dad supported them as an ex national serviceman himself)

Post #93091112th May 2012 7:34 pm
astonbuilder

Road tax is group 'B' which is £20 a year

Post #93111613th May 2012 1:39 pm
astonbuilder

Bit of a bump Embarassed need it gone off my drive and some cash back in my pocket.

Now listed on well known auction site for £6800 which is 'part ex' price for a 20k miles car, this has less than 12k. Genuine bargain (ok I admit it's a bit boring but hey....)

Post #93503524th May 2012 5:45 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >