Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

HAS ANYONE FITTED AN AUX LEAD TO BACK OF STANDARD STEREO.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
jimmygs3

HAS ANYONE FITTED AN AUX LEAD TO BACK OF STANDARD STEREO.

HI. NEW TO FORUM........GOT THE COVER OFF AND CAN GET RADIO OUT AND CAN SEE PINS. DOES ANYONE SELL AN ADAPTO/INTERFACE OR DO YOU HAVE TO SOLDER YOURSELF. IF SO...N THE PHONO LEADS..WHICH PART OF LEAD IS GROUND....PLEASE HELP ME IF POSSIBLE. CHEERS. JAMES. UK

Post #551226th Jun 2005 9:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Roddy

Scotland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

I have soldered the connections to the rear Aux socket. Red and blue are right and left channel. Connect the screen or ground to pin 6 (top row) opposite end to the red and blue. I cut the wires leaving tails, and soldered to them. The wires don't go anywhere on mine. Sound is perfect. I then run under centre consul to the rear of same where I have fitted the power socket. I then use the Belkin power plug with the built in line out mini jack.

Hope this helps.

Post #551927th Jun 2005 6:42 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jimmygs3

fitted

fitted with a bit of time and solder....sounds sweet. have the sony with line out function so no amp needed. so eady to do. cheers james.

Post #592230th Jun 2005 7:09 pm
Roddy

Scotland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Glad you got it fitted. Still can't understand why they could not give us a proper input on the base radio!!!!

Post #595030th Jun 2005 11:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >