Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Suspension Fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
richard souter

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Suspension Fault

Can anyone help? i have a 2004 discovery 3 SE and started to get the yellow suspension warning light coming on about 2 months ago, the suspension would not go into access mode and sometimes i would loose the special programs. once the ignition was switched off and on the fault would clear and all ok for a short time. I have had a new compressor fitted and now raises and lowers etc with no problem also one of the height sensors was diagnosed as being faulty so this was changed. However the warning light still comes on randomly sometimes within 2 miles sometimes not for a couple of journeys. The battery has been checked and found to be very good still. I thought the problem occured mainly when all the elecrtics were on (heated seats, heated windows etc) due too cold weather but have tried with nothing extra inc lights switched on and still the warning light comes on randomly. have had the wiring checked at front wheel as i read it can chafe at this point getting very fustrated with the issue its not effecting the opperation of the suspension now but every journey is spent waiting for the chime and the light to come on. Any ideas would be appreciated thanks in anticipation
regards Richard

Post #73223015th Dec 2010 10:46 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >