Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Banging noise from front N/S
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
ron3005

Scotland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Banging noise from front N/S

Banging noise was getting worse going over bumps till i touched the brake then nothing. So today decided to check , removed the front wheel and found the bottom caliper bolt missing think I was a bit lucky .Fitted a new bolt and its back to normal.Warning to myself dont let anyone work on youre car unless you get recomendations will not be going back to park royal. Censored

Post #6575527th Jun 2010 4:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DN
D3 Decade 

Ukraine 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Re: Banging noise from front N/S

ron3005 wrote:
. .Warning to myself dont let anyone work on youre car unless you get recomendations will not be going back to park royal. Censored
..............Even recommendations aren't any use Banging Head , I asked one of the so called 'good dealers' to check out my vehicles braking as I was concerned about there being engine oil in the servo / master cylinder, but because it was not in the VIN range published by LR, they just couldn't be @rsed to check it properly, I ended up finding oil in the servo, and doing the recall work myself. Other instances have been, failure to adjust epb correctly,resulting in brake lining disintegration and excessive heat (again,parts replaced and adjusted properly since by me), failure to get wheel alignment correct, subsequently corrected (tongue in cheek)by another dealer......... My conclusion is that:

ALL LR dealers are frickin' useless, incompetent twunts, and they won't be going anywhere near my vehicle in future (well not while I own it, that is). Evil or Very Mad

Post #6576207th Jun 2010 7:25 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >