Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Spotted

G5 Disco (Stornoway?) Southport
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
JMC

Scotland 
G5 Disco (Stornoway?) Southport

Spotted coming out of Southport in the Airshow traffic at about 5pm yesterday (Sunday). Disco3 sticker in the back window ( Rolling Eyes ) so you can't expect a wave from oncoming D3'ers....... Whistle

Registration was G5 *** (where *** would imply a large corporation) and it looked like Stornoway Grey.

Mine was the Cairns Blue with the Orange sticker in the front windscreen where it can easily be seen. 8)

I was going in the opposite direction as I was there to dismantle and collect a load of radio kit. Watched a lot of the airshow from the wildlife hides at Martin Mere and saw XH558 overhead as he was heading home Razz
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Founder member of Club FFRRV
Club Orange, Mint or Fruit
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #3412748th Sep 2008 10:06 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Phil

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 4

T'was me.
Point taken about the sticker on the rear Embarassed
Had been at the airshow from 8.30 in the morning so wasn't as alert as I could be Rolling Eyes just saw you too late togive you a wave Wink
The show was a really good day, but I wish I had taken some sun cream as I managed to burn my head (not much thatch up there these days). The role demonstration that the RAF put on was an excellent show.

Note to self: When you pack an umbrella also remember to take suncream (good old British weather) Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
 Disco 5, it's not every man's desire, but a connoisseurs choice Smile  
Post #3416198th Sep 2008 11:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JMC

Scotland 

Phil wrote:
T'was me.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Almost three years in Scotland and I've only ever spotted one other disco3 sticker. I come south of the wall for one day and there you go. Rolling Eyes

I find that I spend so much time lookng for a forward facing sticker that I forget to acknowledge the driver. You could have been the Queen and I wouldn't have noticed. Shocked

By the time I've strained my neck to look behind me, I've almost driven into a ditch Rolling Eyes

(The forward facing orange sticker is a personal quest of mine BTW Wink )

Anyway, I'm glad I wasn't going in the same direction as you were Laughing

Left Southport after 8pm and got home in the 'wee small hours'. Watched XH558 from a distance and was rewarded with an overhead view as she left the show to the north and east Razz

Will look out for you again next year.......... Whistle
 The older I get, the more I realise that people confuse wrinkles for wisdom Smile
Founder member of Club FFRRV
Club Orange, Mint or Fruit
Club Walnut Sniffers

Post #3416238th Sep 2008 11:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >