Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Amberbong
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Disgoeshere

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Cairns BlueDiscovery 3
Amberbong

Got this fault code a few days before Mot amazing eh it reset with ignition off and back on and cleared fault with IID tool. So Mot passed no advisories a happy bunny that day. Very Happy

C1A20-64 (6C) Pressure increases too slow when filling reservoir - Algorithm based failure - signal plausibility failure.( at 184452 km )

This code has been on three times now but can drive and nothing happens all ok. I ran some live values and gallery pressure KPA not been reached I have done a lot of reading on this subject regarding relief valve and leaks and the likes and have come to the conclusion compressor is dying so decided to remove the covers and take a look it was hanging on with one top bolt lower left bolt/nut gone and bracket for bolt broke right lower bolt hanging out no captive nut and the compressor is rusted to hell, it’s got to be the original 10 year old from new just a guess.

Checked height sensors with IID tool all ok also 4x4 Screen all in the green car sits overnight no dropping in normal height and raises to off road height and sits ok as well.

Soapy water checks done blue collar slight leak no crack in drier cap pushed it in a bit more seems ok
I managed to get a new captive nut and bolt on lower right side so at least it’s a bit more secure.
So guys don’t really want to repair going by the age and condition of it so AMK required plenty of suppliers
But any of you guys recommend a good place to get one please.
 Andy

07MY (8A) D3 2.7 TDV6 Manual SE

New oil pump, water pump, cam belt - DM
New prop, new clutch TVLR,Beanie Grille,Black & Silver Badges
All Filters, oil change,clock on dash,4x4 info,RLD Protector,silicone hoses
Front and Rear TRW low Dust dtec V8 brake upgrade,new oil sump 

Post #18220173rd Jun 2017 10:30 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >