DISCO3.CO.UK > General

ANITAS EAS control magic box
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
thorgal

United States 2005 LR3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyLR3
ANITAS EAS control magic box

Hi Gang
Any of you has Mudtech ANITAS , the EAS hight control unit ?
I am in need for something like that for an upcoming Winter Romp in February , but wanted to know first hand , if any of you bought it and used it successfully ?
Trying to eliminate doubts and differences , berofe I choose this over less expansive LLAMS .
Thanks Thumbs Up
I don't see any available reviews regarding their product, as I wanted to organize a group buy , so far only one person is interested on this side of the POND. Cheers

Post #159719221st Jan 2016 8:22 pm
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Crikey! If it's MORE expensive than the Llams, then it must be gold coated as the Llams is expensive enough! What else does it do?
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #159719621st Jan 2016 8:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
~Rich~

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Don't touch it!

This guy ripped off the Australian developed LLAMS, years ago he even posted photo's of them working on their unit with the LLAMS unit and wiring diagrams visible!

Theif!
 2005 TDV6 HSE Silver, LLAMS Height Controller, Tinted Glass, Onroad - 19" GG AT's, Offroad - 18" 275/65 MT, Traxside Dual Battery kit, Rasta Protection Plate, Alpine Roof, BAS Remap, ARB Air Compressor, eDiff Smile Custom Drawer and storage unit -http://www.box.com/s/jem0ilac3cner2mexq64 UHF CB, 4x4 Intellegence RWC, 120ltr Long range tank, Rock Sliders and Compressor protection plate Beanie grill, De Tango.  
Post #159734021st Jan 2016 11:50 pm
thorgal

How do you know that ?
All I heard was, that they repaired some of the LLAMs unit in Italy for a dissatisfied. owners as some of LLAms unit malfunctioned .Heck, LLAMs alone were more expansive when it came out and the only reason they lower the price of it , is to stay in business .Here are the differences:
- Anitas offer 4 Heights step (+7.5 cm max), LLams 3 (+5cm max)
- Anitas offer 3 special mode, LLams 1 may be...
- Anitas have aluminium case, LLams plastic
- Anitas Have a aluminium controller with 2 swithches 4 leds, LLams a simple rotary switch with one led
- Anitas came pre-calibrated for each car, LLams need calibration
- Anitas cames in a plastic box with foam, LLams cames in a carton box.
That is all I know for now.

Post #159737422nd Jan 2016 2:27 am
caverD3

Australia 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Still a rip off of Llams. Rolling Eyes

You need to decide which is better value.
 â€œThere are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games”
Ernest Hemmingway
D4 3.0 Active Diff, Adaptive Lights, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Privacy Glass.
D3 2.7:Adaptive Headlights,Electronic Rear Diff,ARB Bar,Blaupunkt Speakers,JVC Powered Subwoofer,Removable Snorkel,Mitch Hitch,Pioneer After Market Head Unit,Steering Wheel Control Adaptor,Remote Adjustable Supension Rod System, Taxside Dual Battery System. 

Post #159737922nd Jan 2016 3:50 am
GraemeS

Australia 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 SE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4

Hello Thorgal,

You may as well have the correct info for LLAMS kits as I produce them.

LLAMS provides 20mm lower, 30mm raised and 50mm raised via its rotary switch. Pressing a separate button switch when the rotary switch is on the low setting, the low setting will be temporarily changed to 50mm lower (bump-stops if used in access height mode) and pressing the button switch when on the high setting temporarily changes medium to 50mm and high to 90mm. The separate button switch is a safety measure to prevent accidental selection of extra low or extra high whilst operating the rotary switch. If the vehicle has been lowered to access height due to a fault reported by the brake ecu then the extra high option will provide off-road height on high switch setting and about normal height on the medium setting.

LLAMS fits and works in all Disco 3, Disco 4, RRS up to MY13 and L322 Range Rovers MY07-MY12. Whilst for some time LLAMS has included default calibrations for various vehicles, some vehicle models still require on-vehicle calibration. The kits are supplied pre-calibrated for MY07-on Disco 3 & all Disco 4 but an alternate vehicle default calibration can be selected, eg MY05-06 Disco 3.

LLAMS does not interfere with HF radio equipment.

Within about 3 months LLAMS kits will also be available for the current Range Rovers and Range Rover Sports. For these vehicles the medium setting will provide OR1 height for the particular vehicle rather than 30mm.

Regards,
Graeme
 Home of LLAMS, for LRs and Jeep GCs  
Post #159738022nd Jan 2016 3:58 am
~Rich~

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

thorgal wrote:
How do you know that ?

The forum topic was 32 pages long with photos, since removed by admin because of his plagiarism.
It's actually breaking Italian law too.

Yes we have copies of this thread.
 2005 TDV6 HSE Silver, LLAMS Height Controller, Tinted Glass, Onroad - 19" GG AT's, Offroad - 18" 275/65 MT, Traxside Dual Battery kit, Rasta Protection Plate, Alpine Roof, BAS Remap, ARB Air Compressor, eDiff Smile Custom Drawer and storage unit -http://www.box.com/s/jem0ilac3cner2mexq64 UHF CB, 4x4 Intellegence RWC, 120ltr Long range tank, Rock Sliders and Compressor protection plate Beanie grill, De Tango.  
Post #159743922nd Jan 2016 9:45 am
thorgal

Did not know that, it must have slipped my attention somehow as I am not o this forum every day.
I understand that LLAMs was first on the market, but I just don't want to touch pins with screwdriver , to calibrate it and stuff, so please, convince me otherwise.. Thumbs Up

Post #159754822nd Jan 2016 1:12 pm
thorgal

So,just for the sake of argument which one would you consider ?
Patent infringement or not , i don't see any lawsuits going on , so truth here must be partial.
I don't really care about it , as it is , after all, a inventor's or manufacture's headache to deal with this type of disputes. My view on this , as potential customer is this :

Mud tech comes with a metal case software module, not that this really matters, but it is a nice touch,
It comes with a pre drilled EPB plastic cover, so I don't have to drill mine in case it brakes during process.
Mud tech comes with detailed instructions, some people in US reported , that LLAMS is fiddly to install as it lacks some install.steps.
Mudtech has solid metal knob with various LEDs , also it comes calibrated, so I don't have to fiddle with pins and flat screwdrivers, if you know what I mean, so PLEASE,are there any users of both to tell the difference ?
I am undecided now, can steer ether way . Thumbs Up

Post #159769922nd Jan 2016 7:31 pm
GraemeS

Australia 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 SE Auto Nara BronzeDiscovery 4

If a LLAMS kit is purchased directly from me for a MY05/06 D3/LR3 then it will already be set-up for that vehicle model instead of the usual later D3/LR3 and D4/LR4. It can be recalibrated for any other vehicle model.
 Home of LLAMS, for LRs and Jeep GCs  
Post #159777822nd Jan 2016 9:13 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >