DISCO3.CO.UK > Off Topic (Italiano)

Jaguar Land Rover 4X4
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Riccardo

Portugal 
Jaguar Land Rover 4X4

in versione pick up e con motore Chevy V8

Basta cercare su ebay 'landjag 6.2v8 chevydiesel auto monstertruck' dell'inserzionista 3690e

1972 Series III Landie + 1986 Jag XJ6 + V8 Jimmy diesel = Beastie

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Avete ancora 1 giorno e 19 ore per aggiudicarvelo ed al momento il prezzo e' di 4300 sterline e puo pure circolare in UK

Descrizione sotto in inglese nel caso l'inserzione finisse o sparisse

Quote:

Item specifics
Condition: Used
Year: 1972
MOT Expiry: 01/2015
Manufacturer: Land Rover
Transmission: Automatic
Model: series 3
Fuel: Diesel
Type: Four Wheel Drive
Power: loads
Doors: 2
Seats: 2
Colour: Black
Drive Side: Left-hand drive
Engine Size: 6,200
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive

Quote:
this is beasty my land rover/jaguar pickup monstertruck, started life in 1972 as a series 3 utility but has undergone many upgrades and alterations over the years to end up where it is today. coil sprung chassis with 2"lift kit fitted, 24 spline axles Ashcroft lsd in rear procomp shocks,bearmack springs, tubular front turrets with double shock mounts fitted, swivel rear shock top mounts,6 degree front arms, rose jointed rear trailing arms, polly bushed right through, fully rebuilt axles using all new cvs bearings etc less than 1000 miles ago, recon callipers all round, new copper brake pipes, extended braided flexy pipes, tyres are yocohama 36 inch 30mm wheel spacers fitted. engine is a 6.2 v8 gmc diesel which runs beautifully and masses of power coupled to a recon autobox from a v8 disco 1. body is the original series 3 rear tub with front from a 1986 jaguar xj6 series 3, body is professionally fitted new outriggers made and fitted and body solidly bolted on, the front wings are fully welded to the bonnet then hinged at the front which is easy to open and gives good access to the engine and locks down on the jag bonnet catches. the interior is mostly jag except the seats which were in poor condition I replaced with Suzuki swft ones, roof linning has started to sag but can easily be stuck back the rest is in pretty good condition.drives very well suspension is a little stiff but not terrible breaks steering etc is all spot on paintwork is very good only a couple of inperfections there is no rust anywhere on this 100% solid. mot is till January and will sail next mot apart from the windscreen which is cracked on the passenger side fron the corner to 2/3 up the screen you cant see it from drivers seat but will need for mot, tax which is free as its taxed as historic vehicle is also till January. to sum up a very useable vehicle which is cheap to insure tax is free and can be used to carry quite large amounts and weight {ive had several jag engines in the back},also has a towbar fitted it towes extremely well, if you don't like people looking at you or taking photos don't buy this ive had people knocking my door to take pictures since I put the body on a couple of years ago. no buy it now auction will run to end viewing is most welcome and please check where im located for collection before bidding post code is nr339bl, any questions message through ebay or 07765143781 thanks for looking.

On 17-Nov-14 at 20:46:04 GMT, seller added the following information:

just a couple of things I forgot in the add four wheel drive and diff lock work as they should, heavy duty diff guards and steering guard are fitted, fuel tank is custom made and fitted under the tub but doesn't have a fuel gauge in the cab but there is a sight gauge on the tank itself which is behind the tow bar and easy to see. to answer several questions the overall height is 6ft4" plus the spotlights. this is a cash on collection only sale and I expect contact within 24hours of auction end or I will relist sorry to genuine ebayers but there does seem to be a growing number of dreamers on here. lastly im amazed at the response on this 617 watchers 19 bids and almost at the reserve in just over a day awsom!
 It takes all sorts (to make a world).

D3 HSE LHD gone but not forgotten 

Post #137739621st Nov 2014 6:35 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >