Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Lakeland Land Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
GUM97

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Firenze RedDiscovery 4
Lakeland Land Rover

I probably should have posted this sooner, but here we go...

Lakeland Land Rover, based near Coniston in the Lake District, are truly phenomenal! Back in December, we went up there after a good recommendation from a friend. It was a typical December day, pouring down and freezing cold, and the moment we walked though the showroom doors we got "Afternoon sir, can I get you a Coffee?". This friendliness was a refreshing change from most dealers! They didn't know what we were there for at that point, so it's nice to see that treat everbody fairly with the same level of top-notch service. (At my local dealers if you aren't spending money they turf you out!)

The whole purchasing experience was an absolute pleasure, and all of the staff were incredibly helpful and courteous. When picking the vehicle up, Jason (the salesman) guided us through the functions etc, and couldn't do enough to help us. I can honestly say that I've never had such a pleasurable experience when buying a car, Land Rover or otherwise.

As a result, we no longer use our local dealership for service or sales, and instead opt to drive a 5 hour round trip just to get good service at a good price. We're up there in a few weeks time again to take the Discovery in for it's first service, and certainly will be going again!

Lakeland Land Rover, THANK YOU!

Pete

Post #129838715th Jun 2014 12:06 pm
gje

Wales 

strange world, I just tried them to fix an air suspension fault that occurred 300 miles from home ( LR warranty in force) but was told they couldnt even plug in the OBD to check anything ( even while I wait) for 2 weeks as they were 'too busy'......... plus it took them 2hrs to even reply to my initial phone call.

On the other hand Lloyds in carlise were superb & did the job next day while I waited ( compressor replacement etc).

Post #129843215th Jun 2014 2:53 pm
nestu

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

After reading the 1st post I thought a change of Dealer Principal must have pulled Lakeland around...then I read the 2nd post and realised nothing had changed since my experience in 2011...good luck with your purchase though GUM97....our Disco was great once we stopped dealing with Lakeland Thumbs Up

Post #129860815th Jun 2014 9:39 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >