Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Same old story ....SUSPENTION FAULT
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Tosspot

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

Hi all back again looking for help please I've sorted the wiring problem to the right corner valve block and now lost that fault code ... Still got a fault with the suspention but now got a new code UO421 invalid data received from ride level control module can somebody please shed some light on this new problem cheers guys Big Cry
 When I said life couldn't get much worse god it wasn't a challenge with this landrover .....  
Post #130511030th Jun 2014 9:20 pm
Tosspot

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

Hi guys I know it's a bit old now but just am update incase it helps any body else ....the code for the ride level as I found out was still linked to the same suspension problem and what I thought was the problem was not ??? Big Cry ( because I'm daft) any way to cut a long story short Whistle I checked the wires between the front valve block and the large blue plug under the wheel arch ( only two wires there) and whaaaaa whoooo !!!!! One wire not showing continuity Very Happy so cut the wire each end dangle anther round the car twisted it to the cut ends start the. Car and tried the suspension and to my surprise up she goes just like it should Whistle happy days chuffed to bits and in the words of grzesiul.......
" just look at it calmly " and a big thanks to every body's else help with pictures and fault codes etc Thumbs Up Very Happy now on to my next fault because they just keep coming Big Cry
 When I said life couldn't get much worse god it wasn't a challenge with this landrover .....  
Post #131494723rd Jul 2014 11:06 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >