Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[For Sale] Pelicase 1095CC
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Discotres

Scotland 2009 Discovery 3 TDV6 GS Manual Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Pelicase 1095CC

I have for sale a Pelicase 1095CC (CC being the liner case, there is another cheaper with foam) which has a liner for a computer, these cases retail from between £125 - £175, I bought this for my new Macbook Pro 15.4, the computer when inside is about 1/2" too small so rattles slightly, if it were put in another thin skin type case inside I guess it would be perfect but not what I expected, even a bit of foam would do I guess for extra protection. The case takes a computer up to 17" and keeps it safe as houses, it even has a special valve that lets air in and out but not water, great for chucking in the back of the car and not worrying about it. I threw away the box and inadvertently threw away the strap for it, I have seen pictures of the strap and they don't get a good review, they are thin and small so no wonder I accidentally threw it out, but if anyone has a spare bag strap the case has the holes to attach it and I have adjusted the price for this inconvenience.

The case is only 3 weeks old and had the computer sitting in it twice to try it so pretty much as new, they have a lifetime Pelicase warranty and are tough as old boots, so if you have a computer to protect and keep dry if out in rain then this is the case for you, a no nonsense lightweight tough does as it says on the tin case.

http://www.waterproof-cases.co.uk/product/...ith-liner/

A Bargain at £80 plus delivery or free pickup Thumbs Up

Post #127426924th Apr 2014 9:54 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >