Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Camping, Caravanning and Holidays

My Narrow Track (potentially up for sale)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 40 of 43 <123 ... 3940 414243>
Discomadness

Wales 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

I have to say sailerboi I'm really impressed with the thread and your trailer. I'm very envious. I think I need to find a sankey now. Really enjoyed reading. Thumbs Up
 Jarrod

Current : D3 2007 HSE - AKA the lemon
-beanie grille
-detango with led bulbs
-club body off rebuild. TWICE. 

Post #153618028th Sep 2015 7:17 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sailorboi

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Got an hour or two this afternoon to finish off the securing and slide for my fridge Thumbs Up

Slowly getting ready for next weekend Mr. Green sadly I don't think I will have everything done I had hoped to but it will be a good test Thumbs Up

07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x
Sankey Narrow Track Camping Trailer (Gone but to a great home) 

Post #15389573rd Oct 2015 4:10 pm
sailorboi

While everyone was still asleep at 7 this morning I thought I would sneak up to the unit and get a few little things done.

I have sorted out power to the roof tent Thumbs Up not quite finished but I will finish it at camp when the roof tent is up Mr. Green

Also sorted the 12v charging from the car. So I could not use the positive from the aid battery as the voltage was not enough for the Ctek to kick in. So not a problem I just connected the positive to the positive lead I have coming from the starter on the the split system solenoid (this means I did not have to run yet another cable) and all is good. Really pleased with it and is a simple system.
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #15393464th Oct 2015 10:58 am
stew 46

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Siberian SilverDiscovery 3

Thumbs Up I'll be writing some notes and a few diagrams Thumbs Up
I managed to get my 240 v system in this Friday so I'll be on a site hook up Thumbs Up
 -------------------------------------------------
if you cant hold on dont let go , it ill come in handy for something even if you never use it.
D3 SE 05,
110 s wagon 300 tdi SOLD
h top transit
crew cab transit
transit connect
ausa dumper, muck truck .
peljob 2.5 digger
06 L 200 crew cab 

Post #15393584th Oct 2015 11:29 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sailorboi

Few pics that would not load yesterday:

Also if anyone wants a rear towing Pintel pin then I have this for offer at £20 Thumbs Up

Also stew which jockey wheel were you having so I bring the right one on Friday Thumbs Up

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #15399325th Oct 2015 12:00 pm
Iguana

Ukraine 

Going to have a good close inspection this weekend Simon, cracking bit of work as usual Thumbs Up

I've got 3 of my four LED spots wired now, just waiting for some clips to be delivered and I'll then be able to clip them onto the trailer as and when needed (one fitted int he back of the Disco as well) Thumbs Up
 Iggy/Ieuan

Current LR =
2015 RR Sport Autobiography
&
1992 Land Rover Defender Camper

- Gone but not forgotten:
MY10 D4 GS
MY05 Disco 3 'S'
MY14 FL2 HSE manual in Blue
MY15 Disco 4 HSE Lux in Santorini Black
MY08 Disco 3 SE manual in Buck Blue
1960 Series 2 88" (No idea why I sold it!) 

Post #15399605th Oct 2015 1:16 pm
sailorboi

Well my welder rang me this morning and said he had an hour to spare so I popped the trailer down and he welded in my new bracket for my beefed up jockey wheel Mr. Green

Also my parents happened to be throwing this out and I bet you can not guess what I have robbed from it Thumbs Up

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #154576316th Oct 2015 3:46 pm
Iguana

Ukraine 

Nice move with the washing machine, what are your plans Whistle Whistle
 Iggy/Ieuan

Current LR =
2015 RR Sport Autobiography
&
1992 Land Rover Defender Camper

- Gone but not forgotten:
MY10 D4 GS
MY05 Disco 3 'S'
MY14 FL2 HSE manual in Blue
MY15 Disco 4 HSE Lux in Santorini Black
MY08 Disco 3 SE manual in Buck Blue
1960 Series 2 88" (No idea why I sold it!) 

Post #154579116th Oct 2015 5:00 pm
sailorboi

Rolling with laughter already all stripped out and the drum is read for a test fire up Thumbs Up

I am going to have to make up a nice stand for it now Big Cry

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #154579716th Oct 2015 5:11 pm
Arlo

Germany 

I have no idea about a beefed up jockey wheel. Sorry about that.

Are you going to make some more detailed pictures about that, please?

Post #154584216th Oct 2015 6:49 pm
sailorboi

Arlo I will indeed take some close up ones for you tomorrow Thumbs Up

It is not a swing up one like the normal sabkey jockey wheels which are pretty beefy already but it is just a 3.5ton ribbed one that is fixed to an 8mm steel plate welded to the draw bar Mr. Green

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #154584416th Oct 2015 6:51 pm
Arlo

Germany 

3.5ton?
What the hell are you towing?

Post #154589316th Oct 2015 8:12 pm
sailorboi

Well back to it Thumbs Up

Was not happy with the cooker and hob I got for free as the Hobs were not lighting properly and the gas flow was really slow.

So....... Got one of these to install:

I have a slight issue though in that even though the width and length are exactly the same as the old unit the corners are rounded so it is slightly narrower than the frame I have built. So what todo to make it fit better?? Any suggestions?

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #16374767th Apr 2016 8:21 pm
Randylover

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

You could get some stainless cut to size and cut out the new size,a bit like a big washer/pattress to take up the gap

Andy
 05 TDV6,"S" in all colourcoded Zermatt silver,7 seats winter pack HK 6cd stereo,Dual climate,Xenons,

Mods:
Re-Con Engine,De-Tango,Reverse camera,Fog/DRl lights,Aux Battery, perm Aux socket in boot,LED Volt meters in roof panel,Built in tom tom, Strobes fitted in grille, Aux switches for trailer lights fitted in roof panel,Roof Rails,Grille conversion 

Post #16377758th Apr 2016 2:59 pm
sailorboi

I had that idea too and is a def possibility Thumbs Up

I cut some wood out as a template today and fitted in some plywood just to see what it looks like Mr. Green

Really happy with the unit so far though. Also with the lids will give me an added work surface Thumbs Up

I am thinking as a cheaper option instead of stainless I will cover the plywood in vinyl wrap ????

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #16378168th Apr 2016 4:43 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 40 of 43 <123 ... 3940 414243>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >