Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

P132b Fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
1andrewm

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 4
P132b Fault

Hi all, just thought I'd try and get some assistance on this one, so any help is appreciated. So my d3 auto s has had some work carried out before Christmas annual service at the stealers, last year it had the big ins, cam belts etc, this year the service was more than expected, new erg valve just one thankfully, the car is of the age that a blanking kit could be adde and I just did have the time to get round to doing it so got caught on that one.
Any how I have has a spinal operation recently and knew that the wife could use thed3 if needed but she ended up haveing an unexpected operation herself so we are both incapacitated somewhat. Today we need to got to the second home the gp's on the way there an engine fault came up, when we returned I checked it out with my bas reader and the code read p132b I think, the card drove ok well our lass drove it I asked her to gun it and it pulled ok.

So just wanted to get your views in what this is looks like turbo or something along those lines, but I am surprised as the car as just come out, well 4 weeks prior from the stealers and they isn't pick it up, any how any advice would be very welcome indeed,

Thanks andym
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #122196422nd Jan 2014 12:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
geoff.

England 

Turbo actuator Thumbs Up

Post #122196522nd Jan 2014 12:41 pm
1andrewm

Sorry forgot to mention, that the car has been stood for around 4 weeks!

That may have something to do with it as well.

Kr

Andym
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #122196722nd Jan 2014 12:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
1andrewm

Thanks for that...is this something I can sort myself being a bit handy and all that or do I need to send it in or get a kit I see for around 20 quid?

Cheers andym
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #122197322nd Jan 2014 1:02 pm
geoff.

England 

have a read here Thumbs Up

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic98502.html

Post #122197722nd Jan 2014 1:14 pm
1andrewm

Cheers thanks looks like I have a job to look forward to, thanks again
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #122227722nd Jan 2014 10:35 pm
1andrewm

Now wiggled and working

Its been a while since I asked for some help on this which I did get many thanks. It's been a dry day for a change, the car has been stood for several weeks as well so I thought I'd tick this job of the list.

I asked a neighbour to lift the battery in and out for me and I used a paint pot handle as a wire to locate and hook the lever the actuator was very stiff indeed. I eventually managed to get some movement and joined several straws together and sprayed some WD40 near or around the actuator wasn't completely sure if I was getting the right spot. After 20 or so pushes and pulls it freed of very well indeed, I left the lever forward.

Assembled and though I'd clean the map señsor as well which was very dirty indeed, the same as the pics show in the ' how to clean your map sensor' thread.

Cleared the warnings and test drove very well. Thumbs Up

Pleased so I just wanted to take the time and say another big thanks.....kr andym
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #123769516th Feb 2014 5:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >