Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

Plan to buy a D4, advise on pitfalls please!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
chrisdutton

United Kingdom 

I really appreciate this post. I too have been seriously considering purchasing the D4. I have always been a fan of Land Rover vehicles and the D4 looks incredible. I really appreciate all of the feedback in this post. You folks have been amazing and extremely helpful. I have seriously thought about purchasing one of these vehicles but have not been ready to make the payments yet. I will be looking to purchase one in the coming year though, and the information you have provided here has been amazingly helpful beyond belief. Thank you all!

Post #12139728th Jan 2014 11:46 am
BonJon

United Kingdom 

Add me for a +1 on this as I am currently trying to decide on a D4 the information I have found so far on this forum has been invaluable. I think im still going to have a headache trying to decide as I currently have 3 that I have been to see and am really interested in, but everytime I check sites I see more that take my liking!

Just a juggling act I guess, trying to find newest, with lowest mileage, full service history and from what I have seen so far, always good to be able to track its sales history as most of the problem vehicles I have seen so far at some point have passed through an auction which I know can often be due to a problem that an owner/dealer/indy havent been able to solve.

Any further advice is always welcome!!

Post #12144209th Jan 2014 1:31 am
gensetsteve

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Commercial Auto Belize GreenDiscovery 4

I think with these vehicles history is very important. I like one owner and able to talk to the dealer who serviced it from new. Get a print out of the jobs done under warranty. Also its easier to make sure its not been clocked. I would rather buy a fully serviced one owner high mileage vehicle than a low mileage one thats had four owners in the last 3 years.

Post #121622012th Jan 2014 5:17 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >