Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Danhag customer service...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
DiskoStew

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Danhag customer service...

A while back I bought a Danhag GSM FBH controller kit from a forum member. It was unused and new in the box. However When Mr Flack kindly fitted it for me it was clearly faulty as once fired up the FBH did not shut down at the end of the cycle time Crying or Very sad
I contacted Danhag to see what they advised. After going through some initial fault finding analysis they immediately offered to send me a replacement unit. It is worth bearing in mind at this point that this was a year old secondhand kit that I had not bought from them! Bow down
A box arrived a few days later, an empty box that had been torn open and emptied by some scrote from Parcel force Evil or Very Mad . Danhag told me not to worry, they would deal in whole with the claim process and send me another unit out straight away. A few days later another unit duly arrived, however it was the 'basic' version and not the correct 'pro' one. I contacted Julia and Danielle at Danhag once again. They were very apologetic (again let's not forget I did not buy anything from Danhag) and promised to send the correct unit out as a priority with a prepaid chit to return the 'basic' unit FOC.
48 hours later I had the (correct) unit in my hands.
I have since plugged the new unit in and all is up and running with a warm engine at start up and a toasty cab to boot.

I know during the group buy a while back Danhag did not exactly bathe themselves in glory with regard to customer service but from this experience I can only say Bow down Bow down Bow down to Julia, Danielle and Danhag in general. And of course a massive thank you to Mick for the initial installation. Thumbs Up

Cheers,

Darren

Post #119561630th Nov 2013 11:28 pm
Ceekay

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Lux Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

Wow!
As a danhag user I'm well impressed. I spoke to them once or twice at the time of the group buy and responses were ok but some forum members were not too impressed. Might try sending my basic back for a pro version Whistle
Thumbs Up
 D4 HSE Lux MY16 Club Waitomo
D3 HSE MY06 missing her still… 

Post #11956601st Dec 2013 1:22 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Glad you got it sorted Darren, it's took a while but once there up and running they are a good bit of kit, I have used mine a lot lately..

Flack Thumbs Up

Post #11957251st Dec 2013 10:54 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DiskoStew

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Either they have upped their game or I completely lucked out Very Happy

Either way they have stunned me by how helpful they have been. Especially when you consider it has all been at their own expense and I didn't spend even a single bean with them in the first place.

It wasn't just that though, they have been so punctual and friendly with comm.s too, they appear to be a different outfit these days. Yet it's the same guys who still work there.

Cheers, Thumbs Up

Darren

Post #11957301st Dec 2013 11:03 am
Robbie

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

Well all credit to them as it is incredibly easy for a reputation to sink and incredibly difficult to recover. It looks like this company has grasped the nettle in circumstances where they could have turned away.

Top work by Danhag.

Thumbs Up
 Land Rover - Turning Drivers into Mechanics Since 1948

Battery & Quiescent Current Drain Testing

Diagnostics for:
Defender, FL2, D3, D4, Evoque, RRS & FFRR
A not-for-profit enterprise

Post #11957551st Dec 2013 12:29 pm
flydive

Switzerland 

Well they moved location and they probably grown a bit.

Remember a lot of phone calls exchange with Daniel I had at the time of the GB to sort things out about the GB itself, installation and users problems.
I had the impression that at the time it was like a 2-3 man operation, so not always easy to get hold of someone.

Glad things have improved. Thumbs Up

Post #11957681st Dec 2013 12:41 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >