Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

The D4 HSE dilemma
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
markate

2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Aintree GreenDiscovery 4

LR are restricting supply. The factories are currently running at full capacity and they can't produce any more cars than they are at the moment and most of the production is for export. Used 4x4 values are always strong in the winter months when buyers suddenly want one.
New models being introduced will also impact on availability of vehicles produced on the same production line as the factory has to build up stocks of the new model in advance of its release.

Post #10285893rd Jan 2013 8:52 pm
4by4fan

United Kingdom 

potshot wrote:
The best online deal I have found for a straight HSE is 48290 and the cheapest approved delaer HSE 8 spd MY12 is 45950 and that one's done 20k. So the difference new to year old is about 2K. Most of the other low mileage are all about 48K!!

I have seen late 2011 8 speed HSEs with less than 20k on clock offered b/w £42/43k at dealers over last 2 months. Seems crazy that some dealers have 8 speed 2011 plate care on forecourts for mid to high £40s when others have said you should be able to get 5-8% discount on list price for a brand new car, so a new HSE with some extras should be £50/52k tops.....

Obviously depends on how quickly you want to buy but seems if you're willing to be patient deals are available....

Post #10287844th Jan 2013 12:26 am
Jeremy

2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4

Nickhearne wrote:
I was looking at ex demo cars but ended up with a new one as I was offered some interest free credit which was not available on the second hand cars I was looking at. Ment the cost to change up front was the same just have to shell out a monthly payment for 18 months swung it for me Thumbs Up

Can I ask which dealer was offering 0% financing? I've seen PCP rates at 6.9% on new ones and 10% on used.

Post #10289274th Jan 2013 11:29 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >