Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

JAS Land Rovers, Everingham, York
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Kilovolt

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial XS Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4
JAS Land Rovers, Everingham, York

Went to see Jo and Steph at JAS yesterday to have the underside of my D4 assessed as I'm getting the usual clangs and bangs from worn bushes at 108k miles.

For a fixed (small) fee they went over the vehicle with a fine-tooth comb and produced a worklist, all of which I have accepted (front lower and rear upper arm changes, one corroded brake line, rear arb drop links and a few other items).

As this D4 is a 'keeper' I have it all booked in to be done in a few weeks time.

The point is though they were super friendly, explained everything to me, gave me choices on what parts to use (use RRS rear upper arms as an example) and nothing was too much trouble. Some light-hearted banter was thrown in to boot Laughing

The quote was fully detailed and makes any main dealer look like highway robbery.

Looking forward to returning in May.

Just my opinion of course Thumbs Up
 "Track day running - Don't put your foot back on the accelerator until your absolutely sure you don't have to take it off again"

Current Ride: D4 XS Commercial Baltic Blue SDV6 fully loaded with heated everything Smile
Track Days: BMW E36 M3 Evolution MY 1996 (3.2 Litre 377 BHP sat in 1,250 Kgs of car, with a pro safety cage and some serious braking power) Smile 

Post #222565020th Apr 2021 5:58 am
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Joe is well respected in that area.

Flack Thumbs Up

Post #222566620th Apr 2021 7:05 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >