Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2006 LR3 V8 106K with HD pack - but it's in the US!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
pagoda

Canada 2016 LR4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteLR4
[For Sale] 2006 LR3 V8 106K with HD pack - but it's in the US!

Listing this here in case any US members are visiting or anyone fancies shipping outside the US. (Shipping to the UK is about $1K, incidentally, as I've just looked at this for another vehicle).

Land Rover LR3 V8 SE 2006

106K miles. No accidents. Never been off-roaded. Never towed.

I’m the third owner, purchasing the vehicle in 2016 at 62K miles, selling because after a long search I’ve found the 2016 LR4 with the spec I was looking for.

The first owner had it serviced regularly by the local LR dealership. I have the full print out of work done. The second owner had the vehicle for a short period and sold it to me. I’ve maintained the vehicle myself since I’ve owned it and have listed out the main work done below. (A couple of jobs like the control arms were done by a local Indy whom I trust and who knows LRs – plus I don’t have air tools). I have a full service history of the vehicle that will be provided. Non-smoker vehicle.

Exterior: The car is kept in a humidity controlled garage. It is regularly washed and the paintwork is immaculate. All plastic trim is present and properly attached. There is a small dent behind the driver’s side rear wheel – see photos. All glass is perfect. No chips. The sunroof operates perfectly. The drains are clear (they have been repaired following a leak a couple of years ago). The front grille is plastidipped black and was re-sprayed at the weekend. The original white grille is in perfect condition and is included in the sale. See pictures.

Wheels: The wheels are plastidipped black. The dip is a few years old but it’s holding up very well. The spare is an identical 10 spoke full size wheel. The tires are Pirelli ATR Scorpions. They have 10K miles on them and are 12 months old. Photos show the front and rear tread levels in inches. The last set I had did about 30K and was changed before they hit the wear indicators.

Interior: This is a 5 seater. The interior is in excellent condition. There is the usual crack in the driver’s seat base just above the seat controls. See photo. The rest of the leather is in very good condition with no damage. There is a tiny scuff in the cubby box lid – see photo. The car comes with a full set of LR rubber mats, which are in great condition. They have always been in the vehicle so the carpet is in excellent condition. The cargo cover is included – see photo. All tools are present.

Electrics: Everything functions properly with the exception of the satnav, which shows the message ‘navigation not fitted’ on the screen. I suspect the lens on the DVD reader simply needs to be adjusted using the screw on the outside of the unit, however I don’t use the LR satnav at all so haven’t investigated. The screen shows all 4x4 information. AC is cold. Front and rear heated seats work perfectly. All windows, wipers, lights etc work. The car comes with 2 keys. See photos. There are no faults on the vehicle (IID tool will verify) with the exception of the TMPS sensor on the spare (the spare does not have a TMPS valve). Cruise control works perfectly.

Underside: This is a very clean vehicle. See photos. The only rust on the vehicle is a spot at the rear of the fuel tank cover, approximately 2” long. It has been treated with rust inhibitor and painted. It does not affect the proper functioning of the tank shield in any way.

Mechanical: The vehicle is meticulously maintained. I only fit genuine LR parts. Everything functions as it should. I have recently replaced the front control arms (including tracking, etc). The transmission was flushed a month or so ago, using Lifeguard ZF6.

Other stuff: I will include all the LR3 parts I have laying around, including a brand new (never fitted) Denso alternator (nothing wrong with the current one, but I take the spare on long road trips from bitter experience), the original front grille, a Curt tow bar (happy to fit it for the right buyer and I've used it to carry a cargo rack, but note that getting the full size spare out with the tow bar fitted is hard work, hence it's off the vehicle at present), a full set of replacement bulbs, and whatever else I have (I think there are some brake pads, etc). I have a couple of liters of Lifeguard ZF6 and some coolant also, I think. The value of these parts alone is over $500.

List of major jobs completed during my ownership:
Thermostat housing and new coolant (72k miles)
Sway bar bushes and link rods (86k miles)
Spark plugs (88k miles)
Front brake pads and sensor (94K miles)
Front hubs changed (96K miles)
Front control arms (96k miles)
Both serpentine belts (104k miles)
Transmission flush with Lifeguard ZF6 (104K miles)

Price is $10,750. The vehicle is located in N New Jersey.

There are ~80 additional photos and a video at this link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/4QCwXtqPi4So8UTV6

PAGODA  
Post #218115820th Oct 2020 1:11 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >