Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > In Car Electronics (D3)

Tesla screen in D3 HSE with Logic7?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Roberto

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

Sorry mate to know how bad it's been - however I am in the same boat.

I found the Mic out as you did - I hope a friend will come one day and help to to connected the way it should be

I can't connect to CarPlay no matter what I try - cable - wifi -Bluetooth Censored

I also ordered DAB radio from them - that does not seem to work at all..... Yawn

They emailed me a new software for the unit which apparently I only need to download into a USB drive and connect to unit USB and it'll automatically install - Ha what a Joke....

They offer me the same thing - Myfrined Send to us - you postage and once we get the unit we send you new one- ha! sure they'll...

I've now contacted my credit card (Amex) and emailed them all information - they opened a case - I am waiting to see if I can get my money back.

I'm very sad as the product since to be fine but it's got so many issues - also the screen does not look bright enough for some reasons - I try playing with colour settings but...

Post #223785923rd Jun 2021 1:23 pm
parrafin23

Norway 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Commercial Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

That is intresting, they even got the 4x4 info retained.. Must be a canbus chip in it to recieve the values from various ecus.. I cant see it on the youtube video, but I guess it is an "app" you have to start to display all of this? Would love to get the img of that headunit and try and install it on an genetic Android tablet..

Post #22403376th Jul 2021 1:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Roberto

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

I've the Os system that was send to me from NaviHue as the one I have is corrupt - I've no idea how to install the updated software - I am happy to email this to you or uploaded somewhere? If of course ok with forum rules.

Post #22451234th Aug 2021 1:15 pm
tgreer

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

parrafin23 wrote:
That is intresting, they even got the 4x4 info retained.. Must be a canbus chip in it to recieve the values from various ecus.. I cant see it on the youtube video, but I guess it is an "app" you have to start to display all of this? Would love to get the img of that headunit and try and install it on an genetic Android tablet..

4x4 info only retained on D4. Apparently can't be decoded on D3. Same with parking sensors.

Post #22451764th Aug 2021 6:24 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >