Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[For Sale] Off Road camping trailer on Sankey base
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
vinnyp

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Off Road camping trailer on Sankey base

Off Road Trailer for sale. This is custom made on a Sankey trailer base with Nato Hitch point. It has one large storage area at the back. 2 side pods, one with a double gas cooker, the second has a bar with optics, essential for any serious off roader, booze not included. It then has 2 storage areas at the front, one for all the electrics and general storage, the other for onboard water and Waeco Fridge, that pulls out on runners. It has a zig unit for the electric but to be honest I would redo this part for solar. What’s in it needs looking at but I don’t have the time. Also included and fitted to the trailer is a lightweight hard shell roof tent, pops up in seconds, comes with a sturdy ladder, thick memory foam mattress and integrated storage. The paint work has a few scratches and marks but it’s all very soIid and tows well. All doors are lockable. I have enclosed a load of pics of it being enjoyed, sadly it needs a new home as I now need to sell a load of stuff to live. Looking for £4000 ONO. The tent cost me nearly half that. Any questions PM me and I will give you my number to discuss. Also I am based in Essex

Post #221340624th Feb 2021 1:27 pm
Duc750

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

That looks very nice you should have no worries selling it. If you do facebook there's and expedition ready trailers group it might be worth advertising on.

If you're using an Uncle Ray Nato adaptor and the new owner doesn't want it let me know

Good luck with the sale
 05 D3 V8 HSE, LR Passion tree bars, wildbear compressor guard, LRP switch panel, ARB rear locker + compressor, Trigger 6 shooter electrical system
12 RRS SDV6 HSE (Hers) - Gone and replaced with an I Pace - I can tell you now EV is not the future yet
Metalian Camper trailer 

Post #221343624th Feb 2021 2:28 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >