Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

Land Rover Assist
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
RichardM

United Kingdom 

After mine was recovered on Tuesday I got a Freelander. When picking it up the person at Enterprise mentioned I was entitled to a full size 4x4 and that they would try and locate one. I chased them the next day and they initially said sorry still non available but within an hour I had a call back as they had located a RRS for me. I swapped yesterday and it does have a removable tow bar with all bits included in the boot. Its worth getting them to check all the Enterprise sites in the area.

Post #6461697th May 2010 9:03 pm
baconbutty

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 4

Ho hum. Having been given a delivery date of last Tuesday which was then amended to today I have now found that the car hasn't yet left France. Their best estimate is now next Monday. The car was repaired on 26th April! Evil or Very Mad

Post #64859513th May 2010 6:45 pm
baconbutty

Oh happy days. A big big thanks to the guys and girls at Hillendale Land Rover who have got me into a D4. We were very logistically challenged for a big charity bike ride this weekend and they have come up trumps.Very Happy

Post #64891214th May 2010 4:03 pm
baconbutty

Oh even happier days. After 26 days away and 24 days after it was fixed the D4 has arrived back at my dealership. Well done Land Rover Assist Europe. Censored My springer spaniel pup could have sorted out delivery sooner than that!

The stuff I had to leave in it due to being given a Citroen Picasso as a replacement isn't looking too pretty after festering in the vehicle for that long. More expense to add to the ever increasing list.

Top tip - don't rely upon LRA Europe to get your car back in a hurry if you break down. If you rely on a tow car on a daily basis make sure you have a second vehicle with a tow bar fitted (we now do).

D4 timeshare owner - they have it for a month, I have it for a month

Post #65097119th May 2010 6:07 pm
Steve in Germany

Wales 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

This is not good to hear. I had the D3 when it was first launched, that had the compressor problem in the first month of ownership, but LRA were spot on, then moved to a Q7, that never missed a beat, then on to RRS TDV8 when that was launched, that also had a suspension sensor issue, again LRA were spot on. Now moved back to a D3. Firstly, I hope the D4 that we have on order does not let us down, but more importantly, I hope that with me being away for so much of the year that they provide the same level of service for my wife as they did with the previous cars.....I guess time will tell. I'm also very surprised LR customer service have not provided indemnity to yoursely.

Post #65101419th May 2010 7:55 pm
baconbutty

It's back Very Happy Just like having a new car again. Land Rover been very good about it all. Happy bunny again.

Post #65415728th May 2010 11:19 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >