Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Site News & Feedback

Gallery problem
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
espri

Austria 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3
Gallery problem

Great that the site is back again - thanks for the effort!

However, I'm having a problem using the gallery at the moment. I wanted to modify an album but, when I try that, every album displays as being empty, although when I access the album directly pictures are visible.

BTW, the reason I wanted to modify the gallery is a user interface problem that hits me almost every time I upload photos, although I now know well that I should be looking out for it. When uploading photos, the default option always takes the alphabetic first of my albums although I really want to store the pictures in another (new) album. As sure as fate, I forget to change the album specified before storing the pictures Embarassed (and then have to modify the galleries to get the pics to the right place). When uploading a group of pictures, would it not be possible to first specify a common album for them and then upload? That might mean that you had to do separate uploads, if you wanted pictures stored in different galleries, but my experience is that usually I am uploading a group of pictures to one specific gallery.

Eric

Post #4909821st Mar 2006 8:57 pm
10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

mine does that as well, think it's showing the default (empty) gallery thumbnail. Any changes I make work OK though Wink
If you want to move pictures between gallery folders, click on 'my gallery' then there should be three buttons adjacent to the thumbnail, Delete Edit & Manage. Click on the manage button and move the photos to where you want them using the drop down list - not forgetting the 'apply modifications' button at the end

Post #4909921st Mar 2006 9:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
espri

Austria 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

Many thanks for the tip, TFC, that sorted out my problem. Actually, at first it only reported (something like) 'You don't have permission to access this page' (although up above it was offering to log me out). However, after actually logging out and back in again, it worked like a charm.

Thanks.

Eric

Post #4912321st Mar 2006 9:58 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >