Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

FOR SALE 17' Cabin Cruiser
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Scottjp

England 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
FOR SALE 17' Cabin Cruiser

Bit of an odd listing but thought that I'd list this on here, before posting it to the wider public.

I've got a small (17') Dolphin cabin cruiser for sale, I'm told that it’s an early 70's model. It's currently moored at Twyford Bridge Marina, which is in Yalding and a very nice location. I've paid the mooring up to end of August and it can be extended as long as the people at the Marina approve you (shouldn’t be any problems for Disco 3 owners!).

It's got a Mercury 75 outboard (7.5hp) which needs a whiff of easy start and then will run all day. The steering linkage could do with refining, but works.

I anti fouled it in 2011 (see picture of it out of the water) and has just been tested for a new boat safety certificate, so it will have this prior to sale.

It's 2 berth and we've just had the seat cushions recovered. It also seats 4 in the cockpit. It's got a stereo and speakers fitted, as well as an automatic bilge pump, which is working as it should. It had a new hood/ canopy fitted in 2010 and this can be easily dropped for some roof down boating. There's a lockable door to the 2 berths with a tall cupboard and locker in there, as well as 12v lighting througout.

Its all nice and solid but could do with a good jetwash off and a fresh coat of paint. It does need a new battery, but other than that its ready to go for some summer boating!

Priced reduced to £1,800 on here, before advertising it elsewhere. I'll make a donation to the site and would prefer to sell it here if possible.

I also have a trailer that I was going to keep but will sell to the purchaser, if required, for an additional sum of £600.

Cheers, Scott Thumbs Up

Now onto my second D3, alongside my fourth FFRR - I don't learn! 

Last edited by Scottjp on 9th Jul 2013 2:08 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #112270225th Jun 2013 3:17 pm
Scottjp

Just bumping this along for the weekend, in case the sun comes out and someone wants to come and have a look at it!
Post #112413828th Jun 2013 9:34 am
Scottjp

Price reduction before I advertise it elsewhere, as have had a lot of views. Thumbs Up
Post #11289829th Jul 2013 2:09 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >