Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Can someone give me the best email address for LR MD ?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Aprisa

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
Can someone give me the best email address for LR MD ?

I will paste a copy of the email I sent to my DEaler Principal yesterday to outline what I am going through, Last time I posted many people suggested I should ignore LR Customer services and go straight to The MD. If someone would give me the email address then I will, I think I have just about given up on the Dealer.

Pate:-N***
You probably remember speaking with me about two weeks ago regarding the ongoing problem with my Discovery 3?

Well I finally got a call this morning from your service dept to inform me that the car was now fixed and awaiting collection, as promised by yourself the car was fully valeted and pristine, trouble is that is the end of the good news!

Despite assurances that the car would be fully road tested it was absolutely no different from when first brought in, the same noise, the same hesitation. Luckily I had told Enterprise that I would not release their car until satisfied with mine so I did not have to go through the huge hassle as before. I asked to see the person who had road-tested the vehicle as I believed him to be a complete imbecile, I was told he was out (good anger management there)and so A*** the Foreman came with me and as before on the two occasions that I have taken one of your staff out with me it was obvious to him that we still had a problem but that he did not know what it was. He suggested a visit from Land Rover Technical.

Where do we go from here? I cannot blame people for not being able to diagnose a problem instantly, what I can blame people for is twice telling me that the car was fixed when it patently wasn't.

This started in November, we are now in Mid Feb, I have been in to yourselves on 5 occasions each one taking a couple of hours out of my day. I am totally disillusioned with both the product and the Dealer.

As Land Rover are paying you a visit anyway may I suggest you discuss with them how this can be put right. I no longer wish to drive a Land Rover product and would welcome any effort on your part to see me parted from it.

I await your renewed comments

Regards

Nick Hatton

/Paste, I have removed names to avoid the name and shame rules.
 2005 TD6 HSE Java/Alpacca
Nearly always covered in Horse/Cow-sh*t 

Post #13216822nd Feb 2007 11:09 am
ronp

Scotland 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

MD is Phil Popham .. though don't know his e-mail address!!
but you can always try and substitute his name on another e-mail address you have for LR.
 ...... always on the road less travelled 🚧  
Post #13216922nd Feb 2007 11:13 am
oliver77

Wales 

Colin Wells is the Discovery 3 Product Manager. More chace of getting through to him directly.
cwells10 <at> landrover <dot> com don't know where that came from Whistle Whistle

Post #13217122nd Feb 2007 11:23 am
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

e-mails are OK, but I find a much greater impact when letters are sent to all of the board members home addresses..........
All registered companies have to declare Directors names & Addresses & it's a VERY effective way of getting the attention you're looking after, particularly if all the directors get all of the letters on the same day. But you need to be specific with your reasonable demands and the reasons for them.
The Companies house website is the way to get them, I think you get charged somethign like £2 for the full list.
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #13217622nd Feb 2007 11:52 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >