DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

Airworld Fuel Level Monitor
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Japseroony

England 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4
Airworld Fuel Level Monitor

Hi Folks,

I have for sale an Airworld Fuel Level Monitor (BNIB) that I bought for a project that is no longer proceeding so it is of no use to me anymore.

A link to the site is here;

http://shop.airworlduk.com/airworld-solid-...1135-p.asp

Some info from the site here;

Forget float sender fuel gauge systems, which can stick, leak and prove generally unreliable. This system has no moving parts except the needle on the cockpit mounted gauge. The fuel level is sensed by a probe fitted into the tank, using where possible the existing aperture. The probe sensing system is designed to fit into any depth of tank from 5 to 24" . The probe is simply trimmed to length and automatically calibrates to the new length when the system is activated for the first time.

Where tanks are of a shape that would prevent any gauge from reading accurately at the top and bottom of the tank more accurate compensation is provided for using calibration adjustments on the top of the tank unit.

Where a straight probe installation is impossible, a bendable probe option is available. Bendable probes have a 3" Bendable section just under the head. The panel mounted gauge unit fits a standard 2.25" aviation panel spacing, but if you prefer a 2" gauge is available. The unit is supplied complete with fitting kit, adapter plate, connectors and wiring.

Standard probes are suitable for all hydrocarbon fuels including Avgas, diesel, Avtur, Mogas, parrafin and methanol. For water based applications including beer, wine, engine coolants, etc, a special probe is available.

It cost me £140 some months ago plus postage so looking for £100 inc postage to UK mainland - if overseas please contact me for postage costs etc.

Thanks for looking.
 "UNDERSTEER" ---is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" -is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" ------------is how far you take the fence with you. 

Post #10295935th Jan 2013 1:52 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >