Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

FS - MY07 TDV6 SE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Ajolious

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
FS - MY07 TDV6 SE

It is with a heavy heart that I have come to the point where I need to sell my Disco. Rationalisation of our family transport requirements means that my (selfish) needs for the Disco no longer stand up. To that end the car is being sold as an all-in one package to the joyful experience of owning a Disco 3!

The car is a 2006 MY07 TDV6 SE in Stornoway Grey. It has all the usual standard stuff sat-nav, leather etc. plus some extras including the alpine glass roof, factory fitted privacy glass, multi-height towbar and the Harmon Kardon Logic 7 stereo. It has only done 58000 miles, has been dealer serviced (Roger Young's Saltash Cornwall) and has had new EGRs fitted. Green and gold badges have been swapped for black and silver just because they look nice with the grey paintwork!

In addition I am including the roof cross bars and a Pendle 4-bike rear mounted rack with trailer board and number plate.

I am happy to answer any questions, and arrange viewings around my being in Edinburgh for 10 days at a time.

There are some pictures in my gallery, more can be taken if needed; the car is in Plymouth.

I'm asking £15995 which, given the condition, spec and bits and pieces seems entirely inline with the market.

Many thanks.
 AJ
Work to live don't live to work
07MY TDV6 SE Auto plus a few toys
Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert
17' of red Coleman plastic.. paddles not essential 

Post #93381221st May 2012 10:45 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >