DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Lookers Park Royal (again)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
steve_farrant

2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 4
Lookers Park Royal (again)

Picked up my D4 yesterday from Lookers.
I chose them as one of my potential dealers following the many recommendations on this site (as well as the RRS and Freelander sites). I did not want to go through the grief that I had when I bought the D3.
I have to say that I have smiled from my first call to James to the handover yesterday. Matt has been Mr Professional throughout with his infectious enthusiasm and excellent product knowledge. He has kept me informed thoughout the whole wait (which was shorter than originally thought) and has taken my constant ribbing and worrying with a pleasant, humourous attitude. Even my wife has been impressed.
The vehicle was meticulously prepared and presented, and spot on the time agreed, and the handover was a very enjoyable experience too.
This has been a most pleasant transaction from start to finish. I am most impressed - this is saying a lot coming from me. I have actually enjoyed spending this eyewatering sum of money.
The icing on the cake is that the car is superb. It has far exceeded my (very high) expectations. I had 5 great years of D3 ownership so this has a lot to live up to. Very Happy Very Happy

Post #6165907th Mar 2010 10:44 pm
Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 

Steve,

It was a real pleasure dealing with you both, and your business is very much appreciated. Matthew didn't mention any ribbing or worrying, so it couldn't have been any more than any other customer! Matthew tends to worry and fuss more than his customers when it comes to making sure that his cars are handed over in perfect condition. As you know, there was an exclusion zone around your D4 in the 24hrs before you collected it!! Whistle

The car did look nice parked up next to the old D3, and we were quite lucky with the weather on Saturday. 8)

Thanks again, and please let Matt or I know if you have any questions etc.

Thanks very much for the note!

James Thumbs Up

Post #6169638th Mar 2010 4:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Craig S-L

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

Just to add my thanks

Had the G4 serviced this week, as usual arranged through my local sales manager Jeremy (although James does live up the road as well). I know my car is a bit distinctive and therefore memorable howver assl the staff,t from Lee calling me to arrange it all to Wayne's call to say all was fine (I think he was a bit surprised the EPB didn't need more cleaning as I have never done it) and then meeting James, Stuart, Lee, Jeremy and all the other HW escapees when I picked it up, I commend them on their customer care. The car was spotless when I picked it up (and apparently there was quite a lot of Hogmoor and Abingdon mud on the workshop floor Embarassed ) and the bill exactly as quoted.

Thanks for the FL2 for the day (I think it was James' Thumbs Up )

Now I have given such a glowing reference can I have the FFRR Autobiography next time Whistle Whistle
 Craig

2015 D? SDV6 HSE Loire Blue
2009 D4 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black
2006 G4 Challenge V8 HSE (Gone, but fuel bills not forgotten!)
Media Support Vehicle Stage 1 & 2 Thailand and Laos
Driven by Rudi Thoelen, 2003 Winner 

Post #62368419th Mar 2010 6:44 pm
Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 

Thanks Craig Thumbs Up I've passed your message in to the guys. In addition to Hogmoor and Abingdon, I think there was a fair amount of Thailand in there too!! Whistle

I'd be happy to bring it in next time however I think Jeremy enjoys driving it too much.

James Thumbs Up

Post #62369319th Mar 2010 7:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
grzesiul

Poland 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Loire BlueDiscovery 4

James,

Who can I talk to at your dealership to get some answers?

Car is doing some crazy Censored which started after recall and last repairs done on it.... consumption is Censored getting 380 m/tank (around 78L) used to be 490 + what is going on??? Gearbox is kicking back every time I take the foot of the accelerator pedal (does exactly the same what is has been doing when lost calibration some time ago???)
Still have grinding noise and whine although I mentioned leaking front diff?

Is there anyone who can get ownership of those issues and sort this out?

let me know please what can you do about that.

Rgds

Post #62380019th Mar 2010 10:15 pm
Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 

Oh hello again. I've sent you a PM with contact details.

James

Post #62392920th Mar 2010 8:28 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >