Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Green laning tips?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
AJCvinylsigns

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Green laning tips?

Having recently purchased my first Landrover (Disco 3 of course) I'm keen to explore some of the more scenic routes and travel some green lanes in County Durham and Cumbria.

I'm not into serious off roading and don't intend totally modding my new Disco as to be honest it is essentially my family car and tow vehicle for my race car on a weekend. I'd just like to drive the green lanes that the whole family could enjoy rather than serious rockclimbing and mud plugging.

I recently spent a day off road with KANKKU in the lakes in a mildly modified 90 and was blown away with it's capabilities (and the scenery). Wondered if anyone knew of any green lanes/tracks in the areas mentioned which would suit/introduce me. I've tried looking on the net but you can't beat a bit of personal info from people like yourselves who may have been there and done it.

I'm looking forward to my day off roading with Landrover in a Disco 3 next month to find out what sort of off road ability my vehicle has, up to now I've never tackled much more than high curbs and the odd puddle, I wish I knew of some local routes where I could try more.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

Post #4762084th Jun 2009 4:18 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >