Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

FS: Non- Winch type A-Bar/Nudge Bar with lettering
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Wex

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
FS: Non- Winch type A-Bar/Nudge Bar with lettering

Changing over from Non Winch to winch type.This one has the LAND ROVER lettering applied.I can't be arsed taking it off .Has all the fittings .

I haven't a scooby what it would cost to post it over to UK but you can get a reasonable cost from Tanters as far as Birmingham and indeed beyond if required .PM him yourselves.

Offers via PM & a donation to Martin will be made by me if sold here.I'll give a day or two before advertising elsewhere.

Thanks.

Edit : It's also fitted with two dummy PDC's.I don't know if they work as I dont have that on mine

Last edited by Wex on 13th Nov 2008 2:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #37293912th Nov 2008 11:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
flinty99

England 

Hi Discowex,

I seem to recall there are two models of the A-Frame (I may be wrong though). Do you know if this is the case and if so will yours fit an 07MY.

Assuming it does I'm not sure what your looking for or what its worth but can I start the bidding at £100GBP.

Ian

Post #37311213th Nov 2008 11:09 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Wex

Hi Ian ,

Yep , there are two models. Just for your info .........

Winch Type

Non Winch type which as it says is not compatible with either an external or hidden winch . Part No VUB501210

Above is the type I am selling , feel free to have a look in my gallery.Pretty sure there's a pic there with the lettering applied.
Thumbs Up

As for offers like I said above offers by PM and I'm afraid a ton is a little too low. Have a look about for what they cost new but AFAICR they're approx 400 before any discounts , maybe cheaper on ebay.

I'm pretty sure that it'll fit all years with maybe the exception of the 09's , ISTBC on this.

Hope this didnt sound like a lecture Wink

Post #37313413th Nov 2008 12:11 pm
Wex

bump

Post #37353013th Nov 2008 10:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >