Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Courier Network

D3 courier , few quid in it for someone!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 3 123>
Wex

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
D3 courier , few quid in it for someone!

God loves a tryer Rolling Eyes

Marcon and I have bought a few bits and pieces from a site member in Norwich.After a bit of further research into travelling distances it would necessitate us travelling over AM on a Friday & Returning Late on Saturday/Sunday morning.To save some earbashing and grief at home , is there anyone from the Norwich area or indeed passing through, who is willing to transport the goods to somewhere in the midlands , my UK geography is not all that great , so forgive me.

Our aim is to meet someone with the goods within a 3-4 hour trip of Holyhead allowing it to become a day trip.We will also be picking up aset of 19" wheels n 'tyres for Barry G on the return leg ( this is still to be resolved , see his post).

The catch ....... The bits include an RAI , roof rails , F & R lightguards,ladder and ......... Embarassed an Expo Roofrack.

ON THE PLUS SIDE We will pay for the fuel and the willing persons time.I'd rather give it to a site member than a courier TBH.

Please PM me if you are interested or if you prefer to post here , feel free.

Last edited by Wex on 5th Feb 2008 10:20 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #2555305th Feb 2008 6:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
KevF

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 4

Ahh Censored ...I was over the other side of Leicester at the weekend picking the Disco up so could have sorted this for you. I was taking the Grand Voyager there to p/x so everything would have fitted. Evil or Very Mad

When is it you need to do this at the latest. I am in Norwich myself so thats not a problem.

Kev

Post #2555335th Feb 2008 6:37 pm
Wex

Hi Kev , possibly Saturday the 16 th March ( 08 Very Happy ) Would be in Holyhead for about 11-30 am ish.Hoping to fit the rack on the spot , chuck the bits in , collect Barrys wheels and head for the boat , fingers crossed Whistle

Post #2555375th Feb 2008 6:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Snowy

England 

DW, I can pick up bits on my way up to Leeds/Manchester in the next couple of weeks, perhaps meet up with KevF somewhere west of Norwich towards the A14, then drop the stuff with someone up Norff. Are you meeting up with Bobbycrispbox for some other bits, i seem to remember reading... could drop them up that way. Thumbs Up
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #2555405th Feb 2008 6:46 pm
Wex

Thud Andy , you've clocked up enough miles lugging my stuff previously bud , you sure about this?. The rack is no small item as I'm sure you already know.

I don't know if Barry has sorted anything with BCB tbh.I havent spoken with Barry since early yesterday and without speaking out of turn I don't know if Bobby can help us out in this instance.

Its a heck of agood offer though Shocked

Post #2555455th Feb 2008 6:53 pm
Snowy

England 

It's a pleasure to assist DW Thumbs Up
If you can get somewhere for me to drop the stuff off to till you get over here around the Manchester Leeds area (Manchester would be better for you) and if KevF can meet me somewhere towards the A14/A1 junction then it would be no problems at all....Or even, I could bring it home with me and sort out something @ Salisbury with all the members going there, just a thought....

Let me know....
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #2555605th Feb 2008 7:07 pm
Wex

Top Man Andy Bow down Bow down Bow down Thumbs Up

You don't work for Carlsberg do you by any chance Question Laughing

Kev , what do you think ?

Post #2555645th Feb 2008 7:17 pm
Snowy

England 

Discowex wrote:
You don't work for Carlsberg do you by any chance Question Laughing

If I did, I'd get a lot more job satisfaction....
Laughing
Post #2555655th Feb 2008 7:22 pm
Wex

Rolling with laughter

Off home , will check in later Thumbs Up

Post #2555675th Feb 2008 7:26 pm
bobbycrispbox

Australia 

If the bits all make it to the Buxton area, then there's plenty of garage space for them

I haven't heard from Barry either.

Post #2556475th Feb 2008 9:38 pm
marcon

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Sorry Discowex for leaving it all up to you Embarassed but thanks guys for the response it really will help getting the gear as close to Holyhead as possible. Thumbs Up

Martin

Post #2556505th Feb 2008 9:43 pm
Wex

No problem Martin Thumbs Up

Bobby, that's magic !Is the collection date ok?

Post #2556545th Feb 2008 9:56 pm
Ent

Iraq 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 XS Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

I live 20mins away from Manchester and I will be in the Norwich area on or about the 23rd of this month, if I can be of any help let me know.
 Club Exped trailer
Club Timed Climate
Club Flappy paddle steering wheel
Club 300bhp
Club Prospeed test pilot/lab rat
Club National Luna Stella conditioner 

Post #2556575th Feb 2008 10:01 pm
bobbycrispbox

Australia 

Discowex wrote:
Bobby, that's magic !Is the collection date ok?

Saturday 15th March or Sunday 16th? Confused
Either is fine, just let me know which it is so that I don't book anything else in.

Post #2556615th Feb 2008 10:09 pm
Wex

BCB
Quote:
know which it is so that I don't book anything else in.

Sat 15 th should be good Bobby , Ill let you know as Ill book the Ferry over the next day or so Thumbs Up Bow down

Ent
Quote:
I live 20mins away from Manchester and I will be in the Norwich area on or about the 23rd of this month, if I can be of any help let me know.

You ok to carry the rack Ent ? And if yes , Would this be easier on everyone else , Kev , Snowy ,if Ent did the hauling on this?

Post #2556835th Feb 2008 10:54 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 3 123>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >