DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[For Sale] Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Large - Goretex Insulated
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Albert McFly

Scotland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Arcteryx Fission SL Jacket Large - Goretex Insulated

£375

Selling my jacket in new condition never worn, I bought this jacket direct from Arcteryx 6 months ago for £640 and its the latest model but its been hanging up unused every since. I'm having a clear out and it going to fund defender parts.

http://www.arcteryx.com/product.aspx?count...-SL-Jacket

Is this the best jacket ever Made? Maybe

This is the arcteryx fission sl in the most versatile and long lasting color, black.

Until you actually wear this coat, you will have no way to appreciate it. While I have several coats, from late fall to spring, I have a tough time coming up with a reason to wear any other coat and I own several other Arc'teryx jackets as well as Canada Goose. This thing is like putting on a private spa. Warm but not hot and completely protected from anything that comes at you including wind, rain, snow, extreme cold. If you get hot, open the pit zips and you're good to go.

It is waterproof with gore-tex.

It is insulated with Therma-Tek insulation which has it's own durable water-resistant coating so even the lining doesn't get wet and rapidly sheds water to keep you warm even if somehow you get wet (which would be tough with a gore-tex outer jacket.

One thing you won't believe is how light the coat is. It is lighter than a lot of shells out there and this is an insulate coat with a built in waterproof shell.

If anything ever goes wrong, Arc'teryx will fix/replace it without question so you are buying a coat for life.

Disco 3 HSE  
Post #180244811th Apr 2017 4:10 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >