Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Bateson twin axle 3500kg Trailer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
sailorboi

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Bateson twin axle 3500kg Trailer

For Sale is my 12ft X 6ft Bateson twin axle 3500kg with a load capacity of 2500kg.

This trailer is well built and has the advantage of the ramps being securely stowed up underneath out the way. Fully galvanised chassis still in excellent condition. Always stored inside.

The bed should be in good solid condition as from new it has had a chequer plate floor on top of the original plywood floor, so underneath should be in great condition.

One of the tyres and the spare are showing signs of cracking to the side walls but no inner tube showing and hold air absolute fine possibly need changing before any real weight carried. All new wheel bearings recently fitted all around so runs smooth.

All lights and side markers work as they should. All sides and tailgate can be removed to provide a nice flat trailer measuring 12ft X 6ft approx. The rear tailgate has some slight dents from loading/ unloading items. All the sides are solid wood and have been replaced a Few years ago and treated, apart from the wooden head board which could do with replacing and has a hole in it.

Brakes ok as far as I know although the hand brake handle comes up fast when applying it (I think it needs a new damper), is also stiff to get off. But the coupling was replaced a few years ago and is in good condition, as is the heavy duty jockey wheel.

The trailer tows great and reverses better than any other trailer I own. Same family owned from new. Now surplus to our requirements as upgraded to a larger trailer.

I have been as honest as I can and the trailer is sold as seen with no guarantee/ warranty or returns. It could do with a service and possibly two new tyres.

Overall this is a great useful size.

Putting in here before going on the well known site. On here for slightly less and looking for £700 cash Thumbs Up

Any questions please ask but a very solid and capable trailer.
Thanks
Simon

O and Logs NOT included sorry these will be emptied, also the rear camera will be taken off Mr. Green

Sorry the data plate is readable in person but I could not get a pic sorry!
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x
Sankey Narrow Track Camping Trailer (Gone but to a great home) 

Post #17891469th Mar 2017 3:28 pm
1967jester

Location: Usually in the North East though I have been known to travel

England 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Cracking price, I paid similar for an 8x6 Ifor.

GLWTS
 Paul.

06 Java Black HSE - gone
12 Baltic Blue HSE - gone
15 Fuji HSE Lux
Club Biscuits, mmmm nice!
Traxide/Luna hybrid & Yellow top
Some Prospeed bits
+ some other stuff
Club N.E.R.D.s. 

Post #17891739th Mar 2017 4:37 pm
sailorboi

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Thanks Paul it is a great trailer but just got a bigger 16' ifor Thumbs Up
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x
Sankey Narrow Track Camping Trailer (Gone but to a great home) 

Post #178943510th Mar 2017 8:37 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >