Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Windsreen chip repair
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Asa

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Windsreen chip repair

I recently obtained three weeks ago a fair size, roughly the size of a penny chip that then started to grow into a star!

Not sure what to do, but came across a chap called Chris of Optic Kleer yesterday afternoon at Tesco's in Colchester while dropping my son off for work.

Showed him the damage, he found two others and for the fixed sum of £48 fixed the lot to what I can only describe as stunning and now no distractions in bright light! This price includes multiple chips on the Windscreen.

Yes we could have gone via insurance at a later date but I have an excess of £75 that would have applied for these other chips as they were not affecting safety, I used to work for an Insurance Broker, yes the star chip probably would have been covered but the screen was 'refurbished' to a factory finish, my words not his!

He moves around Essex and Suffolk so if anyone might need this service I can vouch for his skill.

Apologies if I have broken the rules here but wanted to start my initial posting with something useful and I believe in skilled workmanship

Post #17598598th Jan 2017 12:17 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >