DISCO3.CO.UK > In Car Electronics (D4)

Rosen 7500 DVD Entertainment System
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
1andrewm

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 4
Rosen 7500 DVD Entertainment System

Hi All,

Looking for a bit of advice, I have recently purchased the D4 and am really pleased with it. I have started to look at the Dual screens that I was informed by the garage were not working, but they agreed to get their guy to look at it for me, they haven't managed to meet up with me as I travel around the UK. So today I though I would have a look myself.

under the passenger seat there is an Alpina TV receiver, this powers up, small blue light.
All plugs and socks look professionally fitted, clipped and tie back as I would expect.
The screens have no power to them at all.
Both screen do not work.
I have traced the cables they run down the seats and run under the centre console, well the drivers side does. The passengers side the cables run under the carpet and appear to run towards the rear of the car, but I can't be certain.

so I am trying to trace the source for the power, I have checked all power sockets in the car they work fine.
I have checked 3 -4 fuses that have the headphone symbol on and they are fine.

Before I start to rave things apart I wondered if anyone has had this system fitted and may have some knowledge of were the most common place would be to power them from.

Also missing headphones and remote, but they aren't any use without power for now that the next quest.

thanks for your time, cheers AndyM
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #148737914th Jun 2015 10:43 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
1andrewm

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 4

So far I have traced all the cables from the screens to somewhere under the centre console, coming out from the centre console are the av leads to the TV tuner under the passenger seat.

So Looks like the centre console needs to come out to access the module....
 Andym Expert Beverage  
Post #148854216th Jun 2015 9:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >