DISCO3.CO.UK > Courier Network

Uxbridge to Bristol
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
sailorboi

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
Uxbridge to Bristol

Would anyone be able to help?

I am looking at 4x 16" rims on the bay that are in Uxbridge (just outside London) and wondered if anyone on here would be able to collect and help me get them to Bristol?

I will organise paying by Paypal so will only need collecting and transporting to the west Thumbs Up

Thanks
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x
Sankey Narrow Track Camping Trailer (Gone but to a great home) 

Post #125971327th Mar 2014 8:42 am
Woolmeister

Ukraine 

I can pick them up from Uxbridge and drop them off anywhere along the M4 between the M25 and A33 (J11) if necessary or can take them home to Cho Fo for the next leg of the courier network. Thumbs Up

16" rims won't fit your D3! Rolling with laughter

Steve
 2021 BMW iX3 Premier Edition in Carbon Black ⚡️🔌
2019 Škoda Kodiaq 2.0 Tdi 190 DSG Sportline in Quartz Grey. Excellent vehicle. Gone.
2017 Discovery Sport HSE Auto in Carpathian Grey and Ebony Leather. Modern JLR Junk. Gone.
2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual in Zermatt Silver with Ebony Cloth (143k) Gone, but now patrolling the Asia section of the West Midlands Safari Park! 

Post #125973027th Mar 2014 9:29 am
sailorboi

Thanks Steve I may need your assistance if I win just to collect and hold while I work out the rest of the journey Thumbs Up

Will let you know thanks Smile
 07 Java Black TD V6 D3, EGRs Blanked, Tow bar, Full dog guard & divider, LED Spots , DRLs, GG ATs, RLD Sump guard, RLD Spare Wheel Protector, D4 LED Rear Lights, Limo tints on boot and Midnight tint on rear windows, Kenwood screen with Garmin nav, Rear cameras, D4 Steering wheel with flappy paddles, T-max split charge system, Tree sliders, Prospeed roof rack & Ladder, Alisport fast road inter cooler,

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #125973827th Mar 2014 9:46 am
sailorboi

Change of plan and have sourced some closer to me Smile thanks for everyone's potential help though

Massey Ferguson 35x

Post #125987327th Mar 2014 1:50 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >