Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Suspension fault but no lowering or limp mode?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
pagoda

Canada 2016 LR4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteLR4
Suspension fault but no lowering or limp mode?

I have 2006 V8. It has a full LR SH and 70K. Immaculate. When I got it I updated the firmware for the compressor but before I did I checked the firmware. IID tool said Hitachi, so I updated that firmware. I then got a steady if intermittent stream of the same suspension message:

C1A13-64(6C) Pressure does not decrease when venting gallery - algo based failure - signal plausibility failure

The dash would light up BUT the car wouldn't go into limp mode nor lower over 30 MPH. Chatting with Pat at IID he recommended uploading the firmware for the AMK compressor. I have now done this, and 1000 odd miles later, can report no faults.

So what? For whatever reason, the IID tool identified that I had Hitachi firmware. My car has had 3 compressors. I think that the firmware was the fault rather than the compressors. A view. The car would throw faults but wouldn't actually have a fault. By changing the firmware to match the compressor the problem has now been solved.

There are a few similar issues raised on the forum. Hope this helps someone. Thanks to Pat for raising the option.

Thumbs Up
 PAGODA  
Post #188074418th Nov 2017 4:13 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >